Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herrera, the cheeky twat in the evening news, still claiming that Otamendi 'stamped' on him. That paper, should have shown him the clip of him dragging his foot onto Otamendis shin before diving theatrically. The little fecker got Walker booked by doing the old, treble somersault and roll over three times in the first 5.
United's hierarchy must be cringing with the comments and histrionics that have gone on pre, during and post match from their manager.
Respect? If they had any left they'd sack the **** now. Can't see him being there next season. They'll be delighted to be rid of him.

That's utter fucking bollocks, mate. I'd expect something like to come from the mouth of a 16 year old United fan with no knowledge of football whatsoever.

This bust-up has not derailed anything. The entire world's sporting media have dissected how he was comprehensively outwitted by Pep yet again. In fact he's made things a whole lot worse because the contrast between the post-match reactions proves once and for all that he's no longer the special one, and never will be again. All he has left is tantrums and second place.
The point I was making was he will do anything to deflect blame and perhaps my opening line set the wrong tone, I was trying to be sarcastic and perhaps not my strength I guess, almost 50 years a fan and feeling we are not getting the credit, it's a fantastic time and having bet city to do the quadruple definitely not a u#d fan

The point I was making was he will do anything to deflect blame and perhaps my opening line set the wrong tone, I was trying to be sarcastic and perhaps not my strength I guess, almost 50 years a fan and feeling we are not getting the credit, it's a fantastic time and having bet city to do the quadruple definitely not a u#d fan

We really ARE getting the credit we deserve at long long last.

The whole football world is talking about how good we are. I've never known anything like it.

That's utter fucking bollocks, mate. I'd expect something like to come from the mouth of a 16 year old United fan with no knowledge of football whatsoever.

This bust-up has not derailed anything. The entire world's sporting media have dissected how he was comprehensively outwitted by Pep yet again. In fact he's made things a whole lot worse because the contrast between the post-match reactions proves once and for all that he's no longer the special one, and never will be again. All he has left is tantrums and second place.

Massively defensive reply that, little need for it. The poster you quoted has said what many people I have spoken to feel, they think the outburst is to deflect any attention from the game, from his players, from his tactics etc and it has to a degree as most post match stuff I have watched/litened to has been about the tunnel incident. We all know and I am sure many others will that we outplayed them and Pep got one over him again but that was Joses plan with kicking off.

Massively defensive reply that, little need for it. The poster you quoted has said what many people I have spoken to feel, they think the outburst is to deflect any attention from the game, from his players, from his tactics etc and it has to a degree as most post match stuff I have watched/litened to has been about the tunnel incident. We all know and I am sure many others will that we outplayed them and Pep got one over him again but that was Joses plan with kicking off.
Yes, but it hasn't worked. That was DD's point.

I don't agree at all. He hasn't deflected anything, he's magnified both his and his teams failings. I don't believe this was manufactured at all, I believe it was the desperate last act of a defeated man, trying and failing to impose himself.

My post sounded harsh, I agree, because I actually thought he was a United fan. I don't any more, so sorry fella!

Very clever man our Jose. Created a total smoke screen that the sad media bought hook line and sinker.
Please don't focus on our team worth 350million completing ONLY 54 passes in first 49 minutes (first half plus injury time). Also the fact that we had lowest home possession EVER since records began at Old Trafford as Rat boy admitted later . What we did there was special only a great Barca or Real Madrid have or can come near that at Old Trafford. Our media are just sad pawns. Samuel is about the only one who's opinion is worth anything. A credit to his trade.

Mourinho is running out of friends in the media. The only ones who still have his back are the likes of Custis and Castles, who lets face it, are at the very bottom of the pit of bottom feeders.
Most are wise to him and the more he opens his mouth the clearer it becomes that he’s lost his magic, the sparkle that made him so successful and dare I say likeable when he first arrived on these shores.
These days he’s just a disheveled, gibbering wreck who looks like he should be holed up smoking spice in Sachas instead of The Lowry.
Look forward to seeing him take his team down the pit of despair he himself is heading down and shall enjoy the media reporting it in all it’s gory detail.
Cheers Jose, you’ve had your day in the sun now kindly fuck off.

I think mourinho has played a blinder here, nobody is talking about them getting owned in their own backyard by us, it's all about milkgate and the handbags. That's about the only thing he is good at, he's a busted flush otherwise.

The media have been incredibly complimentary about us this season and were again after the derby. It still grates a little when the back pages reference scum, dippers and arse in their headlines but not us, Chavs or Spuds. Reality is though, they want clicks/readers and those three have the biggest fan bases.

With regards to Maureen, he has come up with deflection tactics wherever he has been and whoever he has managed. It has always worked in the past and still does (see comments re. clicks above). Much more importantly, his attempts to influence refs before the game have been seen through and I honestly think they have little or no impact on officials.

One thing you can’t spin though is the table. 11 points is still 11 points. Happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.