Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read Twattenbergs comments. I believe and please someone correct me if i am wrong, it is only reviewed if it results in a penalty or an opposition player being sent off. As neither happened it cannot/will not be reviewed. Now either I am wrong or as usual Clattenberg does not know the rules, if I am right why is the dick spouting off in a main stream newspaper.
to justify him being on the payroll.... someday i ll smack him.

Tyler......you ****. in the game during a battle in midfield a city player won a high ball with a flick on and tyler came in with all the analysts say thats a foul, it happened so quick.His comment came during the incident....and he left out the fact that the only analysts in that fucking dump are scum supporters anyway..... so then they all are not analysts, the are all scumming ****s ...just like Tyler.

I
t was a perfect example of the drivel he spouts and lies he airs, tyler fuck off away from covering our games!!

That’s astonishing in a Derby. Such a controlled performance, the goal apart.
It was an almost perfect defensive display bar their goal and the Otamendi shite control where he nearly gave a penalty away with that cheat Herrera diving about.

Other than that, spot on from a defensive point of view

Not to mention the one on Jesus that the media insist was a dive - Twattenberg in the Times even claims it should be reviewed resulting in a 2 game ban! He was clearly tripped by Herrera, who is a dirty cheating ****.
That bent bastards influenced enough games without trying to do it in the press as well

Only this, i mean seriously fumble. Think on a bit here, your promoting a utd troll who is clinging to his already shaky platform. Knocking it ok but providing a link on a forum that gets many views per day doesn't go towards silencing him does it. You are essentially propping the person up by providing another platform for his childish views to be espoused from. Even utd fans can't be arsed with him!
This is the only reason why journalists write stuff now, journalism is a dead work form in terms of importance in the world. All they do is look at forums, see what topics are winding people up or what negativity winds up certain fanbases and they bait people for clicks so they can earn more money for their paper and therefore get themselves paid handsomely.

How people still fall for all this in [almost]2018 is a bit laughable and a bit sad if you ask me.

Wake up!

Stop falling for it. And if you still would rather read or listen to it, stop being so thin-skinned and soft and being affected by words that mean nothing.

What the media says has absolutely no significance to anything that goes on on the pitch, off the pitch, in the bank or in the trophy cabinet so why pay any attention to any of it?

Mourinho has played a blinder again, knew he was going to be slaughtered in the media and City lauded for breaking the record so how can he derail it, let's have a bust up and grab headlines until the next game.
Hearing the words classless city and haven't won nothing yet makes my blood boil but you got to admit he has made mugs out of the so called hacks, shame on them for buying into it and some past players now pundits going with it.
When Mourinho writes his book there will be a chapter dedicated to how he was on the ropes but conned his way out it by starting milkgate..
Pep is clever enough to use this to inspire this team to the point where the sacking of Mourinho is the only outcome

Mourinho has played a blinder again, knew he was going to be slaughtered in the media and City lauded for breaking the record so how can he derail it, let's have a bust up and grab headlines until the next game.
Hearing the words classless city and haven't won nothing yet makes my blood boil but you got to admit he has made mugs out of the so called hacks, shame on them for buying into it and some past players now pundits going with it.
When Mourinho writes his book there will be a chapter dedicated to how he was on the ropes but conned his way out it by starting milkgate..
Pep is clever enough to use this to inspire this team to the point where the sacking of Mourinho is the only outcome
He's still getting slaughtered mate. That club and him are not what they once were having the press as their puppets. Its been a bad fuckin week for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.