Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
"..It is little surprise that much of the desire to place caveats around Manchester City’s form this season comes from those with an affinity to Manchester United."

Am laughing at the BBC's breakfast report of the rags/Everton match
"Utd win by scoring two special goals" OK, I can live with that. Then they show the goals and as Lingard"s is played, she says "Motm Paul pogba was involved in this fantastic solo goal from Jessie lingard"
Why would you mention another player in a solo goal!

"Utd win by scoring two special goals" OK, I can live with that. Then they show the goals and as Lingard"s is played, she says "Motm Paul pogba was involved in this fantastic solo goal from Jessie lingard"

I heard that from Silly Sally Nugent. I was intrigued by the concept.

Reports today grovelling at Pogba's greatness, and Mourinho's nous, but only in the second half. Not a word or thought about them being clueless in the first half, which i would think is relevant.

I assume it's a rag attempt to justify his cost, lack of form, and him wearing the captains armband.
I wonder how well received it is in the rag dressing room that he is their captain? Another nail in pegs coffin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.