Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe ssn are still fucking harping on about sanchez to ragshits, its been on every day since monday for fucks sake. Just move on its getting very boring

Please write out 1000 times:

"The rags play in TRAFFORD, not Salford. The clue is in the name of the shithole they play in."

Please send to @Ric by 3:30pm on Sunday.
How is he supposed to infer from the shithole's name where it is when the club's name is already misleading in that regard?

Watching North West Tonight and the sports round up...apparently it's Yeovil v Man Utd tonight and the on Sunday it's Cardiff v Man Utd. If it wasn't for Beccy Barr I wouldn't even bother"

I'm feeling that post, I really am. Particularly the last sentence.

Daily Star burning itself out again.

I honestly don't know which is the worst now.

The Daily Fail, the Sun, the Daily Mirror, the Daily Express, the Daily Star, the MUEN, etc.

All of them are shite and suck up to the Rags.

Jean Michael Seri to Man Utd: Deal now odds on as Man City look set to miss out again

United have enjoyed a successful winter so far, hijacking Manchester City’s move for Alexis Sanchez and luring him away from Arsenal.

The Red Devils could now be set to annoy their fierce rivals once again as both target a move for Ivory Coast international Seri.

Daily Star burning itself out again.

I honestly don't know which is the worst now.

The Daily Fail, the Sun, the Daily Mirror, the Daily Express, the Daily Star, the MUEN, etc.

All of them are shite and suck up to the Rags.

Jean Michael Seri to Man Utd: Deal now odds on as Man City look set to miss out again

United have enjoyed a successful winter so far, hijacking Manchester City’s move for Alexis Sanchez and luring him away from Arsenal.

The Red Devils could now be set to annoy their fierce rivals once again as both target a move for Ivory Coast international Seri.

We might as well call it a day were never going to get above them in the league are we.

Wish they would make up their mind who their fierce rivals are.

Daily Star have a template - United steal (insert a name) from City today. What a pile of shit that paper is.

Is it any wonder that the thick gobshite doesn't get any managerial work.
Nope. Punditry is his only avenue. And repeating the mundane, wasn't it good then? old sky four mantra. A boring has been who refuses to acclimatize because of thickness of his brain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.