Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custis showing what a sad fucker he is, perhaps he will pass it off as humour if anyone reacts to it. What a sad fat slob he is, shame the Telegraph has to lower themselves to that level.

DUi8mqlXcAA9YRG.jpg:large

Bitter twats

Yep media thick as pig shit keeping the Narrative that we cheat all our sponsors are fake we can’t sell out it never ending and will be here indefinitely just because of the scum Liverpool Arsenal media going on and on about it with the rest of other fans keeping it going in social media! It’s fcuking tedious

DUi8mqlXcAA9YRG.jpg:large

Bitter twats

Never quite understood why many think/ hint that defenders, fullbacks and GK’s should be going for bargain basement prices.

Defenders and GK’s are just as important as forwards as far as I am concerned.

If anything there are more top forwards than defenders in the modern game so the premium for defenders should be expected.

i fully expected this from sky so i have not tuned in for the last 24 hours, they literally make my blood boil, you may as well watch mutv.. make me sick they do

You mean sky isn't mutv ? Fucking hell how is this possible ?

Custis showing what a sad fucker he is, perhaps he will pass it off as humour if anyone reacts to it. What a sad fat slob he is, shame the Telegraph has to lower themselves to that level.

They lowered their level to appeal to the fuckwit brigade in line with the BBC, Sky, etc. Very few publications/media are untainted by the " deadly Rag infection ".

You would hope that a broadsheet football journalist would at least have a rudimentary understanding of FFP rather than making ill-informed comments like this.

You would hope that a broadsheet football journalist would at least have a rudimentary understanding of FFP rather than making ill-informed comments like this.

This is what annoys a vast majority of us Ric and why we genuinely believe in the agenda theory.

He knows full well we can afford it and are not in breach of any FFP rule yet he chooses to set a narrative and thus drive the agenda.

That one tweet has thousands believing yet again that we are somehow cheating the system.

The DT football section is no more than a rag fanzine, it's been like that since the days of Ogden who is now carrying the torch at the Indy.

I wouldn't, I think the vast majority of them are twats that lack a rudimentary understanding of football, never mind FFPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.