Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I want to know is why these cretins aren't banned from our ground , what more harm can they do ?

DUi8mqlXcAA9YRG.jpg:large

Bitter twats
So its a criminal offence to impersonate a Police officer.But not a journalist.

The problem is that he more than likely knows the situation, but gets more clicks from the usual suspects by posting that ala ****is

I thought I should post the following - from a poster on another thread - on this Media thread.: I thought it was hilarious....

""Lastly, it seems that Trafford Celtic have added another trophy to their bulging cabinet – The Social Media Shield. Must have missed this one but apparently they have “Won the Social Media War” defeating City and Arsenal through the “Sanchez to Swamp” story attracting more clicks than “KDB signs new deal” or “Mickey t’Aryan is a Goner(sorry Gooner)”. Apparently the trophy will be paraded at Old Toilet the day City are crowned EPL Champions. No expense will be spared. There will be fireworks; a display by The Red Arrows; the Walmart Majorettes and Marching Band; personal appearances by Posh and Becks, MIck Hucknall, Eric Cantona, The Cork Nutter with a taxidermified Trigger, plus a reincarnation of the late Sir Matt Busby.
This circus is designed to unleash media storm Gary which will throw up sand in the eyes of assorted oil magnates, burying The Etihad in the process. It will also give a boost to the economy of India, United’s major fan base, where click farms will be working double shifts for a fortnight. ""
cool.png

Brilliant ......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.