Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Pep is getting more stick for saying City can't compete with some of their rivals in the market, compared to Mou and Conte who made the same remarks, except one is literally 12 points clear at the top and still in all competition...

It seems Pep is getting more stick for saying City can't compete with some of their rivals in the market, compared to Mou and Conte who made the same remarks, except one is literally 12 points clear at the top and still in all competition...
Apparently we are under pressure to acquire our first 100mil player. Under pressure from whom exactly? The press would be my guess cos it's certainly not from real football fans

Apparently we are under pressure to acquire our first 100mil player. Under pressure from whom exactly? The press would be my guess cos it's certainly not from real football fans

Why would we need to spend £100m, if we can get the players we want for half the price, or near enough ?

Why would we need to spend £100m, if we can get the players we want for half the price, or near enough ?
Exactly, most of the time it's the meeja that drive prices up. The other teams are having to offer stupid money because at the moment we are the team footballers would love to play for. If it came down to equal money we'd be first choice

Exactly, most of the time it's the meeja that drive prices up. The other teams are having to offer stupid money because at the moment we are the team footballers would love to play for. If it came down to equal money we'd be first choice

I'm not too sure about that many still would love to play at the theatre of dreams or experience those magical European nights at Anfield.

The problem is most of them are now retired and drawing a pension.

BBC R5L 606 Asking for fans to ring in and "suggest reasons why we all should be hating City now".
This from an organisation who only survive due to us the viewer giving them the funds,thought they were meant to be impartial the cnuts....edit I keep saying it but the hatred isn’t so much of the club or players it’s for me the owners,now if they where Americans or Europeans then completely different...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.