Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC should not be allowed to televise any more matches after today, time after time we missed what was happening because the cameras were loking elsewhere, the Bravo fumble being the main and obvious one but we also had shots of the moon, 6 year old home fans, Warnock, everything but the game. Awful coverage.

The BBC should not be allowed to televise any more matches after today, time after time we missed what was happening because the cameras were loking elsewhere, the Bravo fumble being the main and obvious one but we also had shots of the moon, 6 year old home fans, Warnock, everything but the game. Awful coverage.

It's not just the BBC, it's modern day fucking shite football coverage. I agree though, today was even worse than usual.

I've mentioned it before on here, but I remember Richie Benaud saying that an unforgiveable sin, in broadcasting live sport, would be for the viewer to miss live action, whilst watching a replay.

They don't give a fuck now, & often we miss live action watching someone scratching their fucking arse or waving their arms, not even football.

listened to this 606 crap fawning over sanchez then the only caller who makes a point of the Sane tackle gets shunted to the very end and then Murray mumbles a bit about it -no reply because time is tight-cue laughing -back slapping...no agenda?

Sky are just the same.Does my fucking head in.
How the fuck can we have possession in our penalty area and the next it comes up the fucking Cardiff goalie is taking a goal kick.
They have no idea as to what the true fans want ... continuity you thick twats until there`s a break in the game.

Sky are just the same.Does my fucking head in.
How the fuck can we have possession in our penalty area and the next it comes up the fucking Cardiff goalie is taking a goal kick.
They have no idea as to what the true fans want ... continuity you thick twats until there`s a break in the game.

I accept that erors can be made when showing an important reply but some of the camera shots today were a joke. We were lookng at a 6 year old in the crowd but we can hear the whistle, we even heard the keeper kicking it and then eventually we return to the action as a throw in is being taken, it was appalling.

Edit, cant believe I forgot this... Silvas goal is given then the commentator says the linesman has flagged. The next minute he tells us that the goal stood and seemed suprised when Cardiff took a free kick, in fact he was dumbfounded. Later we see a replay and Mason clearly rules it out. the question is was the commentator even watching the match ? how did he miss that ?

Last edited:
Not footy related but a bit of comic relief is never a bad thing...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-church-protests-attend-first-cinema-showing/

Star Wars fans defy church protests to attend first cinema showing on a Sunday in Isle of Lewis

TELEMMGLPICT000152660796_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRp36Ti1MFCYr8PMuS2fHb17hoDUspm84EYl8tHPMRlk.jpeg

ted_dougal-656x440.png

Light years behind Sky and BT, who are far from perfect themselves. The BBC show very little live football these days they've forgotten what's important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.