Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote something in KOTK a few years back about this. Someone told me that united insisted on their full title so that's what I wrote.

Stuart Brennan kindly contacted me and explained that the Trinity Mirror SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) team had worked out that printing the full united name got significantly more hits than 'man utd' whereas it didn't make any appreciable difference with us. So that's why they do it.

So to accommodate the gloryhunters , should be obvious really.

Would that not be the name of G-D?
I am not sure what you mean lol

but I found this and the reason the guy gave is in there.

It was to do with erasing or destroying God's name, so if it was written on paper and somebody threw the letter away then it would be destroying his name, apparently a more modern interpretation of an old script.

Still, it all seems a bit much to me tbh.

I am not sure what you mean lol

but I found this and the reason the guy gave is in there.

It was to do with erasing or destroying God's name, so if it was written on paper and somebody threw the letter away then it would be destroying his name, apparently a more modern interpretation of an old script.

Still, it all seems a bit much to me tbh.

A b-t over the t-p.

MEN : “MANCHESTER United squad v MAN City revealed”
Are we both not MANCHESTER?
You make a good point. Also it is the MUEN's house style to refer to 'United and City' in any reference. Most people would say 'City and United' just because it scans and sounds better. Not them though. They have been inextricably linked to the rags for decades.
However, that is the least of the MUEN's problems. Most people wonder how or why it continues to exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.