Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a big move this one. Comcast have been after Peter for a while. There was talk of him heading up the Sky team (with Tyler being pushed out), but Comcast views NBC as their football flagship, despite also owning Sky, hence going out and getting the best voice out there and putting him front and center.
Does this mean he won’t be doing the matches on DAZN next season?

The notion that counterfeit tickets played a nugatory role in what happened on Saturday is absurd - and contrary to the credible supporting evidence and the inveterate culture of the supporters involved. It defies experience and common sense for that not to be the case.

Anyone who suggests counterfeit tickets didn’t play a significant role is a liar or a fool.
Agree - looked like it was the same at the fa cup semi, Liverpool end was packed - stairways looked like seats. But this time poor crowd management (or good if it reduced the jibbing) highlighted the issue.
PS - nugatory, great word.

Big suprise to me this. I always thought Maddock was a big Liverpool fan myself, same as Joyce and King (other Merseyside correspondants), Hunter I wasnt sure. The only one who I think supports us is McNulty

I can’t believe that; judging by his ramblings on twitter, i would have put my mortgage on him being a Liverpool fan.

Blowing smoke up the scouse team pays very well I presume now the scum are shite.

Follow the money with these scouse arse lickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.