Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC on Main Sports page believe it or not: Watch Northern Ireland U18 v Rags Under 18 on BBC I-player.
Embarrassing how much coverage they give to that club
They did that last year or the year before, live blog and TV coverage on rags youth v Linfield or someone.
Laughable but tbf I think it was led by BBC Belfast to appease their many native plastics, rather than Coppack’s mob at Media City
The fact Stone went on their tour is a shambles though and warrants further investigation
Wouldn’t surprise me if united actually paid for them, in a vain attempt to keep themselves relevant. The likes of Jamie Jackson and James Ducker were were in Australia, for example

Do the Dippers pre season results only make the BBC if they actually win them?
Can find a match report anywhere on there tonight
Sly, making all all sorts of excuses such as second string starting. Nunez hitting the bar. If it was us that lost no doubt there would a negative slant on the report.

It’s about the standard for me, I don’t watch awful standards of anything. Womens football is being pushed for some reason despite its awful standard. You can then ask why other womens sports don’t get the treatment the football girls do. Cricket etc. it doesn’t enrage me, good luck to England in the final. It’s just pants

It's not being pushed on anyone, 'Stop the press' girls like football too!

Women's football is one of the fastest growing sports in the UK. Viewing figures and attendances for the tournament show there is demand for it. Promoting it encourages more girls to take up the sport, more interest means better funding, better access to facilities and coaching, ergo the standard will improve. The evidence of this is currently on show when compared with the standard only a decade ago.

You don't watch anything that has awful standards? You must be new to watching City.

Calling it for what it is, a shite standard isn’t bitching. None of them have got anywhere near the coverage the footy has. If you enjoy school standard football then fill your boots. Don’t be enraged if people call it for how poor it is.
You young man are a very poor judge of football if you think all women's football is school standard. You need to see a lot more football at all levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.