Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why ludicrously?

Next, you'll be telling me that if a female athlete wins gold it will be less of an achievement than a man winning a gold medal at the Olympics.

It is a World cup, not the minor south western shit men's league or whatever league you want to mention, it will be a great achievement if the England team win it, it is already a great one by reaching the final.

Have you ever thought that the woman's game clashing with the men's on Saturdays and Sundays may, just may have a slight effect on their attendance?

I am sure when it was a Summer season our ladies used to get a very good crowd to watch them.

Again though you just sound like all the other hot and bothered guys who get frustrated over fuck all.

'illogical' lol ffs fella get a grip.
But the end product is probably the equivalent of the National League. Not to say that the Euros shouldn't have prime media attention though.

Sorry, but that piece sounds like twaddle. The NME's readership (what's left of it) is far removed from Beyonce fans. There's barely any crossover. Link?
I presume you haven’t looked at the NME website in recent years since they scrapped the printed version.

It’s lightyears away from the publication I bought every week in the 80’s and 90’s.

The NME websites aim ( like the Telegraph article mentions ) is clicks. Their focus is now on popular acts and can’t imagine anybody that used to buy the publication bothers to look at the state of what it has become.

The comment about Beyonce is sadly very relevant.

So, if you're not a fan of women's football, you're sexist?
I don't watch league 1 because it's not very good, am I league 1ist?
Is that the best take you got on all the comments posted on here? lol

I don't like showjumping but I'm not starting or posting in threads crying that there are women and men competing in it or that it is a different sport because one rider is female and the other a man like some absolute moron said about women playing football.

What do you call that comment btw?

What about darts?

One of them had the audacity to beat man you know, there will have been tears in some households about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.