Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in London and everyone has been very complimentary, dare I say they are supporting us to win the thing. Which is nice, I thought everyone hated us!
The media are gaslighting the nation.
For monetary gain they target their knuckle dragger customers to portray our club as unliked, but the reality is many other football fans are in Awe at the quality of football we play, and quietly cheer us on.

For monetary gain they target their knuckle dragger customers to portray our club as unliked, but the reality is many other football fans are in Awe at the quality of football we play, and quietly cheer us on.
....... and not so quietly when the alternative is United or Liverpool winning anything.

Watched Thogdon’s Youtube podcast on the Madrid game, he went absolutely wild when Madrid scored and even joined in the celebratory chants.
Quiet as a mouse when we scored. Expected more from a northerner, unless he’s secretly of a red persuasion, supposedly a Bolton fan.

So true mate. It's clear the moronic rag/dipper loving media and pundits, and the class of 92 are agonizing over us. Fans of other teams who love the game must admire the way we play, its beautiful to watch.

Spot on, very well put.
Who the hell said this "The only thing English about City is their location",
Have a guess. His initials are SJ and he is one of the worst out there for anti-City bile on Talkshite. I broke my five year ban on listening to those twats because I have been housebound for a few days. Big mistake.

I met more Dutch tourists supporting Madrid than Spaniards. In fact outside the ground the only Spaniards I saw were trying to sell cheap Madrid tat to City supporters and looking confused when no one would buy it.
That was totally my experience. Most of the locals seem to support Atleti, certainly all the bar and restaurant staff. The ticket prices at Real price out the local community and they pack the ground with wealthy tourists. I didn't go when we played Atleti but I presume it is different there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.