Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin state of this shite

Can someone give this guy a factual reality check on Twitter for me please? Not abusive. Just point out his inaccuracies and how the way he talks about City is how people like him soon talk about Newcastle.

Fuckin state of this shite

They can wish. They really can fucking wish!
If they are one fifth as successful as we have been in the last 10 years in the next 10 years then will have done exceptionally well. Absolutely deluded idiots.

As someone who has been going to City since 1969 not it isn’t, all grounds have become less atmospheric since going all seater and we look back on Maine rd with blue tinted bins, of course there were great atmosopheres at times but plenty of times it was shite
Exactly this. Some matches it rocked. Some it didn't. I used have a guy sat in front of me in the main stand who used to read the Daily Telegraph during the game. I honestly kid you not. Lets see how many Geordies are turning up and paying for early Carabo cup games when they are paying to watch three games a week, week in in and week out for years on end and are deep in every competition possible for the duration of the season? If they ever even manage to get near that degree of success that is. I'm going to say it: Maine Road was a fucking dump. It really was. When you think back about the toilets, the catering etc etc and I say that as a bloke who spent all of his formative years standing on the Kippax. I was sad when we left but happy as hell about our new stadium. A dramatic and significant upgrade and improvement. Also lets not forget: no new stadium no Sheik...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.