Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
this 99% , the only thing you got wrong was the conference level, women's football is at an under 14 level, or maybe slightly lower

FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team​

The Australian women's national soccer team was thrashed 7-0 by the Under-15 boys of Newcastle Jets

people seem to think its out of order not to like women's football but the truth of the matter is it is a very low standard, it can be entertaining if you get 2 equal teams i suppose.
Just because something is true doesn't mean you are allowed to say it!

Report on Haaland on the BBC pages shoe horns in City of birth and being a Leeds fan in at every opportunity.

Weird how he is in City kits from toddler to teens.
Yep two or three of them including the moron Stone seemed keen to press that point despite all photographic evidence to the contrary

Now that those money-fueled, vermin-sucking, goblin-homophobic yanks have finished their tinpot World Cup. Did anyone actually hear any slander from the wirey mib fuck that is Gary Neville?

I certainly didn’t hear (in the voice of Ian Hislop), ‘Here comes Phil Foden, and he’s bagged his first goal of the tournament! However, the main things bagged this year, have been the dead bodies of workers’…

No? But that might just be me.

CTID

1M1qHM2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.