Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, all the other teams need now is two physical monsters prepared to sit as deep as possible and then 8 incredibly talented, tactically astute highly experienced players to help out too. Oh and one of the most successful managers of all time to formulate the plan..
And a referee who allows him to be fouled with impunity

That was totally my experience. Most of the locals seem to support Atleti, certainly all the bar and restaurant staff. The ticket prices at Real price out the local community and they pack the ground with wealthy tourists. I didn't go when we played Atleti but I presume it is different there.
I know three different lads from Madrid who live in Manchester, don’t really know each other, all of them are Atleti

City pundits lack intelligence and are not sharp enough , Richards is a clown he is there for entertainment value , he couldnt give a f*ck as long as Sky or whoever keep on signing the cheques , he was born in Leeds and self confessed Goon fan dont confuse him with being a City fan.
Lesoctt is Ok but Wio walks all over him , he isnt quick witted enough , as for Hinchcliffe he is another who will meet any agenda as long as the money flows into his account, he tries to come across as a tactical genius informing Pep where he is going wrong , a player who was a mid-table average full back who won f*ck all ,legend in his own lunch time.
Not that it’s particularly relevant but Micah Richards was born in Brum and moved to Leeds as a child.

Madrid actually had repossession of the ball after the ghost ball out of play, how many phases do they want to go back?

I wonder if these desperate for a way to chalk off our goal would have been so keen to see VAR chalk off a goal had Camavega(sp) chopped one over the top for Viniscus Jr to bury in the bottom corner. I somehow doubt it.

City pundits lack intelligence and are not sharp enough , Richards is a clown he is there for entertainment value , he couldnt give a f*ck as long as Sky or whoever keep on signing the cheques , he was born in Leeds and self confessed Goon fan dont confuse him with being a City fan.
Lesoctt is Ok but Wio walks all over him , he isnt quick witted enough , as for Hinchcliffe he is another who will meet any agenda as long as the money flows into his account, he tries to come across as a tactical genius informing Pep where he is going wrong , a player who was a mid-table average full back who won f*ck all ,legend in his own lunch time.
I’d go as far as to say Hinchcliffe doesn’t like City. There’s a handful of players from that era (Niall Quinn immediately springs to mind), who got sold to raise cash who for one reason or another resent us. Having left a company on bad terms myself 20 plus years ago, I’ve got over it and have a laugh and joke with them when our paths cross at industry exhibition’s and events. Shame some can’t get past it.

Agree wholly about these guys, even though they have my love - Nedum is a lot better tbf - that said we don’t have any pundits who have attained the levels of other pundits atm - how on earth can Micah or Joleon debate with Souness for example? Fortunately, we’re doing our talking on the pitch!

Well they should be Madrid haven’t beaten City at the Etihad in any champions league game. We also have an unbeaten home record in the champions league since September 2018. They need to come and do something they haven’t done before if they want to go through.
Yes but it's that unbeaten record which fills me with dread.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.