Melbourne City FC Thread

Re: MCFC buy Melbourne Heart FC (merged)

I doubt the club would pick up an Australian team if it meant ruling out one in China or Japan. The potential with China is just too vast to make a decision like that.

Awesome news to hear, and also with the plans to maybe play some matches here in Oz..................

Melb City FC:

The Melbourne City Football Club wishes to announce to our members, fans, players and public the club will dispute any trademark lodged applications from the Melbourne Heart football club.

We will not surrender our club name.

Thank you

MC FC

Were sticking to our guns.....You'll pay us how much for the name? Ok deal 500 dollars it's all yours! Never liked football anyway!!

Project said:
I doubt the club would pick up an Australian team if it meant ruling out one in China or Japan. The potential with China is just too vast to make a decision like that.

Logically you'd think so. I just assumed there'd be a rule about clubs with the same owner in the Asian Champions League. When I have time, I might try and check.

Funny Post from a Heart supporter on their forum:-

"Guttered.. as a manchester united supporter.. We lose to sunderland. I lose Melbourne Heart to Man City... "

He is in the minority though.

pominoz said:
foetus said:
pominoz said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.afr.com/p/national/manchester_city_to_tour_australia_Elap5izbnTijKTEPPr3T0L" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.afr.com/p/national/mancheste ... KTEPPr3T0L</a>
Hope they play in Sydney as well. If not, I'm coming down to Melbourne!

Bring a coat ;)
I'll get you a pint in Young & Jackson's.

Leveblue said:
Funny Post from a Heart supporter on their forum:-

"Guttered.. as a manchester united supporter.. We lose to sunderland. I lose Melbourne Heart to Man City... "

He is in the minority though.

'Guttered' - an unusual verb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.