Mercury Music Award Winner 2020 and other new stuff

Sticking with Mercury, give Porridge Radio a bash, absolutely brilliant. If you want something softer then Moses Boyd is decent.
If you want to listen to something a bit different and hot off the press then try Hen Ogledd's latest album Free Humans. (They are a side project of Richard Dawson's)
There is a ton of great new music coming out every week

Sticking with Mercury, give Porridge Radio a bash, absolutely brilliant. If you want something softer then Moses Boyd is decent.
If you want to listen to something a bit different and hot off the press then try Hen Ogledd's latest album Free Humans. (They are a side project of Richard Dawson's)
There is a ton of great new music coming out every week
Yeah Porridge Radio for me. Seen the review for Hen Ogledd and was good. Garcia People's out in a few weeks also

Modern music is by and large shite though. There is no getting around it. That doesn't mean that there's not good stuff out there and i will listen to a lot of the suggestion here and hope for the best but the amount of times i've heard people say "good music is out there if you look for it" only to be presented with yet another guitar wall of sound/millennial whoop shite is staggering. Like i said i am going to give the videos in this thread a listen anyway and im always open minded. On another note i always think the reason i might find a lot of new music boring is because it's just not the same since i gave up weed 10 years ago.

I'd tell you how to do it but you might put rubbish on!!!! Youtube and copy the link. Then paste. I'm not very good either but I manage
haha, plenty of rubbish on my spotify account! but luckily I have three daughters who all love their music so they can keep me a little bit contemporary.

Modern music is by and large shite though. There is no getting around it. That doesn't mean that there's not good stuff out there and i will listen to a lot of the suggestion here and hope for the best but the amount of times i've heard people say "good music is out there if you look for it" only to be presented with yet another guitar wall of sound/millennial whoop shite is staggering. Like i said i am going to give the videos in this thread a listen anyway and im always open minded. On another note i always think the reason i might find a lot of new music boring is because it's just not the same since i gave up weed 10 years ago.
You may well have hit the nail on the head there regarding the smoke

A fun upbeat one from a cracking album. Hints of the Innervisions bassline.

Another who puts on a great live show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.