Merry Christmas from Belfast

Liam Murray

Happy Christmas from over here to all City fans wherever you may be

Sorry I have not been on here recently as much as usual but the fact that Agent Hughes continues his mission of destruction at our Club sickens me to the stomach

The sooner he returns to the Swamp with his fellow failures Robson, Ince and Keane the better.

Anyhow keep the heads up and who knows what the New Year will bring

CTID

Liam Murray said:
Happy Christmas from over here to all City fans wherever you may be

Sorry I have not been on here recently as much as usual but the fact that Agent Hughes continues his mission of destruction at our Club sickens me to the stomach

The sooner he returns to the Swamp with his fellow failures Robson, Ince and Keane the better.

Anyhow keep the heads up and who knows what the New Year will bring

CTID

Cheer up mate, Christmas greetings from Co Mayo

God Jul

Emigrating to Sweden in the New Year,currently in sunny Salford

Merry Xmas all,it's been great banter in 2008 lets keep it going in 2009 no matter the results!!

All the best Liam from here in Stockport .

Don't worry too much mate ... i'm pretty sure things will improve in the New Year ....... they've got to or we'll fall off the bottom of the football coupon!

Merry xmas liam. Here's hoping for a festive win against our web footed neighbours tomorrow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.