Merry Christmas Thread: 2017 Edition

If it wasn't for devotion to the cause I remain in little doubt that I could make it through the ordeal about to chew at my ageing bone : /
It's an annual event and the busiest day of our calendar. Bigger than the infants birth and the mighty Hogmany rolled into one.

It's A Mad Friday and the release from our industrial sweat shops of hordes of giddy revellers out to make impression by plying their mark on society.These fortnightly parollees don't sup on a regular basis and hardened drinkers they are not.
And so armed with bulging wallets they will shortly terrorise our hamlets whilst dancing the dance.
It's not called Mad for nothing and as I sit here contemplating the inevitable I take small solice that I only have to rinse and repeat for another few showtimes whence my arse will be slapped,saddle removed and left to romp in pastures green with other beasts of burden.Roll on January.

Will you be being Mad this Friday .. Will you ?
Don't forget to say please and thank you to the bar staff and all your professional taxi personal and please dont piss or spew in the footwells.
Beers and ales of all descriptors...cocktails spirits slammers. All mighty fine moonwalking liquid so sup up and have a brilliant night.
Birds by the bucketfull just itching and wanting to dance.Without further to do heres Rick to get you in the mood.

Last edited by a moderator:
A very merry xmas to Duncan Castles and Neil Cuntis I hope you get a good stuffing of bitter Jose and a good stuffing in the up and coming matches. Ho ho ho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.