Messi or Neymar?

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Kompany is King, 1 Feb 2016.

1. asahartford1

asahartford1

Wrong. He has been walking for a couple of years.
    Barcelona will sell because they know it is the right time.
    12 years .60 games a year has taken its toll.
    I am not basing anything on one game.

I Have watched him plenty Live over his career. I know how good he is.

2. Akiva

Akiva

And I'm saying his perceived lack of effort is Enrique's fault (due to how they use him) and he has plenty left in the tank.

I don't think they'll sell him, but if they do then expect every big club to line up, City included, and tell Barca to name their price.

3. Goater=Legend

Goater=Legend

He's definitely not finished, that's just ridiculous.

Think he needs to playing further back like Silva is currently doing.

4. BerkshireBlue

BerkshireBlue

going in for messi walk out with neymar. Messi is past his sell by date

5. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    The whole team have been walking now for about 18 months and that includes Rakitic, Suarez and Alba who are about as hard working as it gets. Enrique doesn't play high pressing possession football, he prefers them to break from deep and play direct when the front 3 have space.

6. Dax777

Dax777

I always go with the younger star. Not coz anything is guaranteed. But I like when the numbers are in my favor.

7. lee_wsm

lee_wsm

Would sign Messi any day the sponsorship and media focus alone would raise the club again

8. adr2.8i

adr2.8i

Father, Lover, and Buffoon
    id have a one legged, one armed messi if he was available! i dont believe for one second hes finished. hes played a lot of games yes but i dont recall him having too many serious injuries?

i dont watch a hell of alot of barca, maybe its the managers tactics or maybe he has gone a bit stale at barca i dont know, but you cant judge him on last nights performance surely. i think he does walk around quite a bit and has done for the last few seasons but give him a yard and BANG, hes killed you with a goal or a mazy run and an assist.
    hes a fooking genius ffs! but i would have my doubts if he could perform on a cold wet night in stoke :-)

i would shoot in my y-fronts if he came to city!

9. asahartford1

asahartford1

I am not questioning his match winning ability. What I am saying is that by spending 200 mil on 3 top quality defenders instead of Messi. We have an incredible wealth of young forward talent. We have 17 yr olds who are also going to be fantastic. We can terrorise Europe without Messi.
    We Just need a couple of full backs and a defensive midfielder.