Met a very misguided Yorkshire man today.....

I remember a few years back in Spain on holiday, my accent attracted an 'ex pat' not an immigrant mind you, an 'ex pat'.

He sat down, totally uninvited I may add, it went well at first as I am a sociable person and like a natter to people. I was interested that he had relocated and wanted to know what brought him here. He had been there 10 years.

Too many immigrants mate.

Ahh, here we go. Thinks I.

They keep to themselves. Don't integrate.blah blah

Are you fluent in Spanish now?

Am I fuck.

The look I gave him told him what I was thinking.

Eh, we live in a mainly Brit area and it's mostly ex pats.

What? Like the people who come to Britain you mean? It's alright for us ex pats, but they immigrants can fuck iff?

Eh, no, eh,

Bellend. Sadly he was Scottish.

We keep in touch to this day.

I remember a few years back in Spain on holiday, my accent attracted an 'ex pat' not an immigrant mind you, an 'ex pat'.

He sat down, totally uninvited I may add, it went well at first as I am a sociable person and like a natter to people. I was interested that he had relocated and wanted to know what brought him here. He had been there 10 years.

Am I fuck.

What? Like the people who come to Britain you mean? It's alright for us ex pats, but they immigrants can fuck iff?

Eh, no, eh,

If you go to live in a country you should at least make a fist of talking the native language and get into local customs. That applies to people who come here or chase Bulls through streets, it's not just polite it shows the indigenous people you wanted to move to be around that you give a fuck.

If you go to live in a country you should at least make a fist of talking the native language and get into local customs. That applies to people who come here or chase Bulls through streets, it's not just polite it shows the indigenous people you wanted to move to be around that you give a fuck.

Even if you didn't want to be civil or respectful, that's up to the individual. Don't however make accusations about the same conduct in others.

Can make you look really, really thick. :)

Even if you didn't want to be civil or respectful, that's up to the individual. Don't however make accusations about the same conduct in others.

Can make you look really, really thick. :)

I however couldn't try to speak Glaswegian or Geordie even if I wanted to, it's a bit of a stretch mate :)

I however couldn't try to speak Glaswegian or Geordie even if I wanted to, it's a bit of a stretch mate :)

Never a wise move to try out your Glasgow accent when you're actually there. :)

This is particularly advised if you're in a boozer.

However, if you are brilliant at it you will be welcomed as a hero.

If not.....

Be good, that's all I'm saying. :)

Am I fuck.

Eh, no, eh,

Was he anything like this:

I went into a bar today, in Clearwater, with the aim of watching the Arsenal / West Brom game.
I was sat in the outside area (pre match) reading a book and could hear a Yorkshire accent going on with himself with a Yank (who looked like he was in ZZ Top) about Muslims. And they went on.

I was a little bit away from them keeping myself to myself, but when the bar staff served me and heard my accent, she said to this Yorkshire twat ''Oh there's another Brit in the bar''.
Now I'm sure she meant well..... but this prick comes over to greet me like a long lost cousin and tells me he is originally from Dewsbury - and ''will never go back there'' (adding he'd been in Florida for 12 years)

He then - for reasons only known to himself - tells me he was a member of the Dewsbury NF in the early 80's.
I'm wanting to bail out and get away from the knob, when he asks me what I miss most about not being in the UK.
Before I can even think of an answer, he pipes up ''Me? I really miss a decent curry''.

There was absolutely no sense of irony in his voice..... I supped up, said I needed to go to the toilet and made my way out and to another bar. Complete bell end.

I do recall being in Bodrum in a bar having a quiet drink on my todd enjoying the ambience when uninvited a Welsh bloke parked his arse on the stool next to me and started chatting. Football talk, all the usual until after about half an hour he asked me if I would like to go to his hotel and suck his cock, like you I drank up very quickly and left, making no mention at all of the toilet.

I do recall being in Bodrum in a bar having a quiet drink on my todd enjoying the ambience when uninvited a Welsh bloke parked his arse on the stool next to me and started chatting. Football talk, all the usual until after about half an hour he asked me if I would like to go to his hotel and suck his cock, like you I drank up very quickly and left, making no mention at all of the toilet.
williams.jpg

Maybe he was missing his sheep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.