Metrolink to / from Etihad

Or at Ladywell which is one stop along, and has a Park and Ride..?

I'd also be thinking of walking up to the Velopark or even Clayton Hall to get on it on the way back before the queues at the stadium stop.

View attachment 105654

Ladywell definitely a better option for anyone doing that. Not really any unrestricted parking close to Eccles stop.

I'm trying to convince myself to carry on going next season.

Tram from Ashton on Wednesday as I have an appointment there early afternoon, going to try driving to Hollinwood-tram to CP & walk from there for the Chelsea game (got to miss the Everton one), hopefully by then someone will have found a better option as CP is far enough away to get fucking drenched.
Che Guevara would salute you. :-)

I might look at that option in the coming weeks, driving from Fleetwood-by-the-sea has just become harder with the fucking parking issues.
You could also get on the same train in Poulton-le-Fylde. There are trains back after midweek matches as well. Apart from strikes it's a good service. I am happy to walk back to Pic after the match. I think you can park on the street for free at Poulton as well. You can park on the street at Kirkham as well which is the next stop. I have given up on the M61/M60 for night games.

Or at Ladywell which is one stop along, and has a Park and Ride..?

I'd also be thinking of walking up to the Velopark or even Clayton Hall to get on it on the way back before the queues at the stadium stop.

View attachment 105654
The trams after games dont stop at Velopark going to Ashton,I dont know how long they enforce it,probably an hour,an hour and a half,we always walk up to Clayton Hall and get it there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.