Micah Richards Due in court

bzekosilva

18 March 2013 Last updated at 10:20 Share this pageEmailPrint
ShareFacebookTwitter
Manchester City's Micah Richards could face driving ban

Micah Richards was a regular in defence when Manchester City won the Premier League last season
Manchester City and England footballer Micah Richards could face a driving ban after failing to respond to a police speeding notice.

The player was convicted in his absence on Friday at Tameside Magistrates Court of failing to give driver information to Greater Manchester Police.

The offence carries six penalty points - twice the number for speeding.

His case was adjourned until 12 April as magistrates will consider disqualifying him from driving.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-21827227" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-21827227</a>

Already has six points for getting caught TWICE using his mobile phone whilst driving.

just buy a fucking hand's free kit FFS!

baddddad said:
Already has six points for getting caught TWICE using his mobile phone whilst driving.

Surely with the cars that footballers have, they come with bluetooth.

I've got an Hyundai I20 and even that's got it

Tell you what, i'm sensing there will be a sudden uptake of personal chauffeurs in Manchester soon .... i'm gonna go and buy a hat and Turtle Wax the family bus.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Tell you what, i'm sensing there will be a sudden uptake of personal chauffeurs in Manchester soon .... i'm gonna go and buy a hat and Turtle Wax the family bus.

some of the players already have driver contracts with certain companies provided by the club, but they will have to reimburse the club for the use.

as for hands free kits, you tend to find the more expensive the car, the less likely they give it as a standard item. My hands free option on my car was over £1,000....but thats BM's for you

baddddad said:

Never understand this! - I bet his bentley, range rover or what ever expensive car it is that he drives has bluetooth so he can be hands free when making a call, yet he decides to not use it and then gets caught twice! - muppet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.