Micah Richards the pundit

I was waiting for him to rip the rags performanc, I’m still waiting . Those ex red players couldn’t wait to stick the knife in, very disappointed

I don't even think he can rip anyone to shreds. He doesn't seem to understand football enough to be capable of doing that. It was a whole load of nonsense from him as usual last night

As the most useless pundit ever, he'll say anything that improves his chances of staying in a job. It was a clear red but apparently they don't use var at old toilet as it is incompatible with the current Marconi system.
I think he said the tackle "was reckless but not dangerous".
He really is a buffoon of the highest order.
He annoys me more each time I see him.

He's got his script and it's the funny nice guy, the joker everybody loves. He's the light entertainment, never says anything controversial or upsets anybody.
That’s spot on. He’s not really a serious pundit he’s just there to lighten things up. I don’t mind him at all but I don’t take his football “analysis” seriously. Too many people on here give him a hard time as a pundit - he’s just making a living.

That’s spot on. He’s not really a serious pundit he’s just there to lighten things up. I don’t mind him at all but I don’t take his football “analysis” seriously. Too many people on here give him a hard time as a pundit - he’s just making a living.

I like him myself. Him and Keane together are funny, a good double act.

I knew it, fucking knew it.
That Maguire tackle was a blantant red card every day of the week.
Without a doubt in this day and age.

I said to my brother, Richards will defend this to appease the Rags and his paymasters on MOTD

And guess what his response was……yellow

Get rid of the tw@t if he can’t be honest

Keane on Haaland Snr would of been a yellow to this turncoat

He’ll be there next sunday praising United’s chances and how Bruno will break down City’s formation
Actually thought it wasn’t a red , I’m more perplexed how the scissor tackle on nunes today wasn’t punished, the offence was two footed and out of control.

I think he said the tackle "was reckless but not dangerous".
He really is a buffoon of the highest order.
He annoys me more each time I see him.
Indeed, reckless is being aware of the danger of an action but carrying it out regardless ..
That maguire tackle was a leg breaker and he knew what he was doing going into the tackle …

Sick to death of seeing this clown to be honest, he adds nothing whatsoever ..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.