Micah Richards the pundit

Hes horrendous. Cringe fest whenever he is on the TV.

My favourite ex-City player pundit (and he only played one game i think?) is Owen Hargreaves. Hes been around the block and seen it all and it shows.
Nedum Onouha for me all day every day - intelligent, articulate and measured in what he says. Incredible that Micah gets so much more tv work - a real indictment of our times

When Micah is true to himself, he’s a good lad. Despite him supporting Arsenal as a kid, he definitely has City in his heart.
Unfortunately when he tries to do in depth tactical analysis he makes himself look and sound awful. He does that Slow Talking Thing that he obviously thinks makes him sound intelligent, it doesn’t, in fact the opposite.
Just go back to being you Micah, the lad we know that is in there and don’t give in to your paymasters wishes.

Nedum Onouha for me all day every day - intelligent, articulate and measured in what he says. Incredible that Micah gets so much more tv work - a real indictment of our times
I love Nedum. The best pundit I have seen by far. So articulate, objective and intelligent. Just wish he was on our screens more

Not a fan of any pundit really. Don't need someone to tell me what I can see.

Micah is fucking terrible though. He doesn't even have a vocabulary. I've heard his analysis on match of the day and most of the time he will heap praise by saying that someone was 'really really very good'. My 11 year old niece could do better than that.

Loved him as a player, but he's fucking awful as a pundit.

He’s the class clown. Fair play to him though - seems to be making a decent living out of it. Integrity is in the gutter, though I doubt he’s arsed

Not a fan of any pundit really. Don't need someone to tell me what I can see.

Micah is fucking terrible though. He doesn't even have a vocabulary. I've heard his analysis on match of the day and most of the time he will heap praise by saying that someone was 'really really very good'. My 11 year old niece could do better than that.

Loved him as a player, but he's fucking awful as a pundit.

Fully agree.
He’s not a pundit, he’s basically a tv personality now.

Also every time I see your username it always brings a smile.
Its superb you called yourself ballbag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.