Micah Richards

There is a potential one in the future in Mahrez unless he ups his game. 5 year deal. Pep is ruthless he won’t put him in the squad if he doesn’t perform

There should be no expectation on players' part for inclusion if yer not performing. At the moment we have three recognised wingers - Sané, Sterling and Mahrez, and the latter is definitely third pick. He had a better game at weekend, nice involvement in Kev's goal, but he hasn't really been a game changer or mover - yet!

There should be no expectation on players' part for inclusion if yer not performing. At the moment we have three recognised wingers - Sané, Sterling and Mahrez, and the latter is definitely third pick. He had a better game at weekend, nice involvement in Kev's goal, but he hasn't really been a game changer or mover - yet!
Hopefully that will come

More fool City then for paying him if as you say he didn’t turn up. Unfortunately if Micah did train he wasn’t able to get up to the fitness level required to compete for a squad place. I can understand Villa fans frustration

You can’t not pay a footballer on a contract. It’s not something you do if you fancy it.

Richards has done everything he can to be fit & ready. If Villa can’t afford to play him. It’s not his fault. If two managers turned down to deals for him to leave, it’s not his fault.

The lad wants to play. Mills had no interest.

Comparing the two is just silly.

You can’t not pay a footballer on a contract. It’s not something you do if you fancy it.

Richards has done everything he can to be fit & ready. If Villa can’t afford to play him. It’s not his fault. If two managers turned down to deals for him to leave, it’s not his fault.

The lad wants to play. Mills had no interest.

Comparing the two is just silly.
I don’t think the supporters of Villa will think that 50k a week at a guess he was on I heard. Let’s face it when he was fit at Villa he wasn’t that great, his best years were with us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.