Micah - Tevez

Re: micha - tevez

Tevez City said:
oakiecokie said:
At last someone in the camp with a pair of balls !!
Just needs the others who were on the bench to do likewise and show Tevez for what he really is.

This is what Tevez really is.

http://mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Carlos-Tevez-reaches-fifty-goals-for-City-part-1

Enjoy.

tumbleweed.jpg

Tevez City said:
oakiecokie said:
Just needs the others who were on the bench to do likewise and show Tevez for what he really is.

http://mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Carlos-Tevez-reaches-fifty-goals-for-City-part-1

Enjoy.

I will tell you what tevez is, he is the shagfucker who captained our team at the fac cup final who threw 2 CITY scarves on the floor and should never have played for our team again - he is a **** and you are a dick

TC I am sorry but even though the player who is suspended did score a lot of goals for us there were also times when he was extremely selfish with the ball when a quick pass to another player would have enabled us to score more goals last season. I don't care if he scored 153 goals for us last season or any other season he thought he was too big for us and has now found out that we are too big for him.

So he might have been important but NO ONE player is more important then MANCHESTER CITY.

He showed no respect whatsoever for his team mates, the fans or our club on Tuesday evening. I was in Munich and to receive a text message from back home to tell me that a player who sat on our bench refused to come on the pitch to play felt like a kick in the guts to me.

So I am sorry but the player who has been suspended should never, ever play for City again.

Eccles Blue said:
TC I am sorry but even though the player who is suspended did score a lot of goals for us there were also times when he was extremely selfish with the ball when a quick pass to another player would have enabled us to score more goals last season. I don't care if he scored 153 goals for us last season or any other season he thought he was too big for us and has now found out that we are too big for him.

So he might have been important but NO ONE player is more important then MANCHESTER CITY.

He showed no respect whatsoever for his team mates, the fans or our club on Tuesday evening. I was in Munich and to receive a text message from back home to tell me that a player who sat on our bench refused to come on the pitch to play felt like a kick in the guts to me.

So I am sorry but the player who has been suspended should never, ever play for City again.

Agreed and the club did a lot to help him but he threw it back in their face.
He's made his bed he should now lie in it.

Eccles Blue said:

Yes, a greedy bastard on and off the pitch.

Tevez City said:
oakiecokie said:

Enjoy.

Think its about time you were made to change your name on this forum anyway. :)<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am --<br /><br />
SS117 said:
Does she track back?

No,but I hear she`s got a nice back trap !!

Tevez City said:
greeny-ctid said:
Micah Richards has become the first Manchester City player to publicly criticise Carlos Tevez.

"I like Carlos. He's probably still the best player that I have played with and I'll always be grateful he came to City and helped us achieve what we did last season.

Well said Micah.

"Carlos' reaction in Munich was wrong. It was something he shouldn't have done."

Well said Micah.

"Carlos' reaction in Munich was wrong. It was something he shouldn't have done."

stony:
Well said Micah.

Correct. This statement by Micah confirms that the players know that there was no misunderstanding and that Tevez was refusing to go on.

Tevez City said:
Last season Tevez was worth two or three goals extra across the season. That was the difference in our scoring rate. 1.76 in the games with Tevez, 1.7 without him. We won the FA Cup pretty much without him. We scored eighteen goals to win it, Tevez chipped in three. We beat the league champions at Wembley without him even on the pitch. That was last season. This season our scoring rate is 3.29 so far. Tevez was never and is not as important as he thinks he is. He was a selfish quality player with selfless quality players around him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.