Micah To Inter

we should keep him he has the potential to be great he must if inter and spurs are looking at him id rather see an academy product in the team then some overpaid player like robinho

Going against the baying mob, I really want Micah to stay.

Things players gain with experience: positional sense, concentration, technical abilities (latter being to a lesser extent, for a full back I'd say enough) - Micahs faults

Things players don't gain with experience: Physical skills (pace, jumping) - Micahs positives.

He could develop into a great full back. He might not be compare to Zabaleta or Garrido as an example, neither are going to get much better in that position simply because the lack of pace will always hold them back.

Keeps!

Celebritykiller said:

Things players gain with experience: positional sense, concentration, technical abilities (latter being to a lesser extent, for a full back I'd say enough) - Micahs faults

Things players don't gain with experience: Physical skills (pace, jumping) - Micahs positives.

He could develop into a great full back. He might not be compare to Zabaleta or Garrido as an example, neither are going to get much better in that position simply because the lack of pace will always hold them back.

Keeps!
sorry mate no one does brain transplants yet,so he can use his strengths and jump right out of here .taxi for richards.what ya busy ,well ill take the clown myself. taxiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ps he wont get any better either his brain is fully grown

Celebritykiller said:

Ignore them, they want all our homegrown talents to leave.

I want him to stay too and think someone will make him a top class centre back again.

Didsbury Dave said:
Celebritykiller said:

I want him to stay too and think someone will make him a top class centre back again.
no one wants home grown talent to leave,just players not good enough for where we are going end of.

blueblood08 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

no one wants home grown talent to leave,just players not good enough for where we are going end of.

End of what?

Rafa Benitez "Ladies & Gentlemen, presenting your replacement for Maicon, Micahhhhhhhhh Richardssssssssssss!!"

*Silence*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.