Michael Johnson.....

spam1967 said:
80s Shorts said:
bobmcfc said:
Who says he's got psychological problems ? He could just be a dickhead

You may be more qualified than I to assess that.

your the one who's saying he's got psychological problems. the evidence is pointing towards

2vkxnki.jpg

Simplism at its finest.

There are some harsh horrible unforgiving twats on here at times as this thread proves.

None of us knew his prognosis and because he was a kid with cash he went on the piss. How many of you can say honestly you would not have done the same?

MJ was a talent, FEC possibly, City captain im sure but life aint easy, things go wrong and we all react differently. Look at Lakey bless him.

Not many if any of you posting on here have been on the cusp of greatness and then had it torn away from you......think about it before you post your vile shite about a young lad whose carrear is in ruins.

LoveCity said:
That's so wrong!
Doesnt he have any contractual obligations or club contacts to report to ensuring he is doing regular exercise with a reasonable body weight.
This should be a minimum even if he is has an injury?
He's clinically obese.

Lee-ManCity said:
Was in dixy chicken on deansgate, saturday night. Its me in the picture with him.
did you ask him any questions and what not about his fitness/training or wtf has gone wrong with him?seeing him that overweight makes me ill.....what i wouldn't give to have the talent he had and playing for city

dannyirishblue said:
Lee-ManCity said:
Was in dixy chicken on deansgate, saturday night. Its me in the picture with him.
did you ask him any questions and what not about his fitness/training or wtf has gone wrong with him?seeing him that overweight makes me ill.....what i wouldn't give to have the talent he had and playing for city
just said where did it all go wrong you had the world at your feet. he got off pretty sharpish though

Rascal said:
There are some harsh horrible unforgiving twats on here at times as this thread proves.

None of us knew his prognosis and because he was a kid with cash he went on the piss. How many of you can say honestly you would not have done the same?

MJ was a talent, FEC possibly, City captain im sure but life aint easy, things go wrong and we all react differently. Look at Lakey bless him.

Not many if any of you posting on here have been on the cusp of greatness and then had it torn away from you......think about it before you post your vile shite about a young lad whose carrear is in ruins.

You put it much better than I could but I wholeheartedly agree.

Not going to stoop to Arsenal fan's level by abusing him. Obviously the repeat offence drink driving is disgraceful and I'm by no means advocating his behavior, however he had so much potential and nothing would of brought me greater joy than to see Mike - a true Mancunian make it in this team. I hope he or the club can release a statement at some point as he's become our invisible man. Really sad.

Young Blue said:
LoveCity said:
That's so wrong!
Doesnt he have any contractual obligations or club contacts to report to ensuring he is doing regular exercise with a reasonable body weight.
This should be a minimum even if he is has an injury?
He's clinically obese.

Fucking hell, thats saddening.

Rascal said:

a lot of city fans like me have put themselves through hell following city all their lives just expect a little bit more than he offered. especially when he had the talent to be up there with lakey and bell. he's just wound everyone up, apart from a few others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.