Michael Oliver

Could see the 'oh fuck what have I done' look on his face the second he pulled out the yellow card.

With the Rojo stamp, if Oliver says he saw it then he should miss 5 games instead.

He's a liar, it's as simple as that. If he'd have done his job, United would have been down to 8 - United fans will cite that game for years and say they were hard done by, conveniently forgetting the true nature of the decisions

He's a liar, it's as simple as that. If he'd have done his job, United would have been down to 8 - United fans will cite that game for years and say they were hard done by, conveniently forgetting the true nature of the decisions
Your post reminded me of the Derby few years back at etihad.small thing got sent off after two reckless challenges..shrek reffed the game,throughout..

Just before half time, with City leading and utd down to 10 men,Yaya was pole axed in the six yard box just as he was about to to make it 2-0..the clearest penalty you could wish to see...the shithouse ref,realising utd would be down to 9 men promptly blew for half time...completely ignoring the foul and obvious sending off and penalty.
Still angry about that now.

He lives about 400 yds from me in Northumberland. I should go and stamp on his daffodils safe in the knowledge if he sees me he will take no action!

Your post reminded me of the Derby few years back at etihad.small thing got sent off after two reckless challenges..shrek reffed the game,throughout..

Just before half time, with City leading and utd down to 10 men,Yaya was pole axed in the six yard box just as he was about to to make it 2-0..the clearest penalty you could wish to see...the shithouse ref,realising utd would be down to 9 men promptly blew for half time...completely ignoring the foul and obvious sending off and penalty.
Still angry about that now.

That happened right infront of me. It said all you needed know about him. It was the most blatant penalty you could ever wish to see

Could see the 'oh fuck what have I done' look on his face the second he pulled out the yellow card.

With the Rojo stamp, if Oliver says he saw it then he should miss 5 games instead.

He shouldn't be anywhere near a football pitch with whistle in hand. Seeing some infringement and ignoring it is just blatant cheating. Won't be long before people think that there's some kind of spot betting attached to these games. 500-1, Michael, Rojo doesn't see red. I'll have a tenner on that, thank you! That's three times someone has picked a winner there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.