Michael Oliver

Oliver is assigned to our Sunday game against Liverpool, their record with him Redding this season is 4 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss
Expected.

He's the new PiGMOL go too guy since Wight announced he was offski.

Has the lying liar said that he saw the stamp and it was an accident, or have the FArce just decided that it's MANUre so they're sweeping it under the Wembers Axminster?
Think we know the answer to that one....

The FA cant retrospectively ban 2 rags in two weeks because it's not fair on their raggie darlings.

I hope that Pep mentions him in the presser for the Dippers game. Only has to mention he still isn't sure of the rules in England and hopes that Oliver will be able to explain anything controversial that may happen to him afterwards to help him understand better. Plant the seed.

I hope that Pep mentions him in the presser for the Dippers game. Only has to mention he still isn't sure of the rules in England and hopes that Oliver will be able to explain anything controversial that may happen to him afterwards to help him understand better. Plant the seed.

Mourinho said that Mr Michael Oliver had potential. Let's hope that potential is evident on Sunday, i.e. he's acquainted himself with the Laws of the Game as they are written and applies them in the spirit in which they were intended. Just hope he doesn't provide a performance that would rival Marriner, Mason of the Alty Tit in their pomp and panoply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.