Mikel Arteta

Giggs has been overlooked for the Rags job again, Mourinho will bring his own men in, let's get Giggs at City and in a coaching role and get the media publishing articles to say "Rags lose last piece of identity as Giggs switches to City" and "Mourinho sacks Giggs as he implements park the bus tactics". I guess it will be instantly spun the other way though and the BBC will say "scorer of shittest FA Cup goal who shags his brothers wife gets sacked by United as desperate City sign him for record fee"

Giggs has been overlooked for the Rags job again, Mourinho will bring his own men in, let's get Giggs at City and in a coaching role and get the media publishing articles to say "Rags lose last piece of identity as Giggs switches to City" and "Mourinho sacks Giggs as he implements park the bus tactics". I guess it will be instantly spun the other way though and the BBC will say "scorer of shittest FA Cup goal who shags his brothers wife gets sacked by United as desperate City sign him for record fee"

Let's not.

Makes me laugh when i read comments in the media stating "Giggs not being happy. well if he is so unhappy why doesn't he just fuck off his highly paid job and take one somewhere else.

Just like his rag followers he comes across as being a self entitled twat,

Hold up, are we saying that Arteta is a fat racist?

Any progress on this? Tolm posted about it being just gossip the other day and I'm wondering if there's any truth in it at all.

I supposed you tried and turn this topic back to it's origin? Well, I guess it didn't work. It's become a Giggs topic now.

No problem with Arteta or who ever Pep appoints to his team. Kidd's longevity is not just his worth as a coach. He provides continuity, understanding, knowledge and history from being connected locally. Giggs does the same as did Charlton before.

All the top clubs have their loyal servants. Brian Kidd seems the last man standing for City. I would like to see more local ex players brought into the club in active roles to learn and combine the best of new and traditional cultures. Jason Wilcox, although not ex-City, seems to be one of the few who we can look to long term even if not at the top level. Uwe could be another.

Various news sources are now saying Arteta will join City on July 1st as part of Pep's backroom staff...house hunting in the area apparently ...my cousin is selling her house in Moston....wonder if he would be interested
Looked at 2 in Levenshulme. !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.