Mild aggravation outside Wembley

I expected to see lofty and dirty den - leave it aaaaauurrt. I think they had caught up with 'Arrfurr' for nicking the Xmas club money.

Enlighten me why we would sing that song against Wigan
Seriously? Have you honestly forgotten? That was when all the rumours were flying around about Mancini heading for the sack, and that Pellegrini was being brought in to replace him. It reached its peak on the morning of the cup final. IIRC, Mancini got the bullet on the monday afterwards.

Seriously? Have you honestly forgotten? That was when all the rumours were flying around about Mancini heading for the sack, and that Pellegrini was being brought in to replace him. It reached its peak on the morning of the cup final. IIRC, Mancini got the bullet on the monday afterwards.

I think he's joking mate.

Apart fron the game, had a great day, down there from 9am drank with gooners , travelled with them, walked back to the train with them. Much better than Chelsea and goes without saying Rags. Talk as you find.

Good job some on here were not at the 81 final against Spurs, the Saturday was a bloodbath but the Thursday was even worse, outnumbered 3to1and repeatedly charged like Rorkes Drift on Wembley way, one of my fingers is still slightly bent from that night
Yeah remember it well Spurs fans in our end were all cocky till they scored .enough is enough .they couldnt get out quickly enough when we asked them to leave they were jumping /getting pushed over the tunnles to escape on to the concourse .what goes round comes around

Yeah remember it well Spurs fans in our end were all cocky till they scored .enough is enough .they couldnt get out quickly enough when we asked them to leave they were jumping /getting pushed over the tunnles to escape on to the concourse .what goes round comes around
Agree it was pretty brutal. Never been able to share a beer with them since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.