Mild aggravation outside Wembley

I was at the front of the top tier and it was kicking off pretty badly blue on blue to my right near the corner flag in the second half. A group of about 10 brawling and it went on for a few minutes before the stewards stepped in

Doesn't surprise me. It's every time. I obviously just sat in the right place this time!

As I was walking back towards Wembley Central I was passed by a bloke heading in the general direction of the stadium, wearing a United top. Anyone know if he survived?

As I was walking back towards Wembley Central I was passed by a bloke heading in the general direction of the stadium, wearing a United top. Anyone know if he survived?
It was the fourth official trying to flag down a taxi.

It was always likely to happen. Fans from both sides on the piss since early morning, and spoiling for a scrap.

This Jim is why you will never see me attend a City game at Wembley again, Never missed one since 1955 but the Chelsea semi and the Wigan final did it for me, people snorting drugs plus the piss heads told me my time was up.

This Jim is why you will never see me attend a City game at Wembley again, Never missed one since 1955 but the Chelsea semi and the Wigan final did it for me, people snorting drugs plus the piss heads told me my time was up.
Yeah; I was at the Wigan game, and the behaviour of a section of our support was rotten. If they weren't fighting among themselves, they were stoned/pissed/both. There's some blues out there who won't remember a thing about that day.And the "you can stick your Pellegrini up your arse" chants ringing around the stands. It wasn't just the result that made it a depressing day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.