Milner CAN'T play on the wing again

Milner is a winger but not a very good 1. If Villa hadnt put him in the middle last year then he'd be an average premier league winger. However the sign of a very good player is when they are able to fill in in another position and this is what Milner fails to do. Ever since the Liverpool game hes been a passenger, he does put a shift in but De Jong is the engine in the midfield and we need creative players infront which Milner hasnt shown yet. Of course we have to give him time but you can see the difference between a top player (silva) and a decent player (milner).

kidash said:
-----------------Hart------------------
Boateng---K.Toure---Kompany---Kolarov

----------------De Jong---------------
--------Y.Toure----------Milner--------

-----------------Silva-----------------
--------------Tevez------Balotelli------

It'll be something like this, Mancini's not spent £20m on Balo and praised him and spoken of him in the same light as Torres, Villa and Tevez for him to sit on the bench.

Can't believe we didn't get the ball out to Mario in the last 20 minutes to give him a chance to play with the opposition, he kept calling for the ball but ........it never got delivered

My guess is that after Balo is fit, Mancio will play:

--------Tevez-------
----Balo----Silva----AJ----
-----Milner-----Y.Toure-----

Of course, this is for the attacking side, for a defensive side Mancio will drop 1 winger or AMC for a holding midfielder.

I'm not a Barry fan but he's been playing quite well. Unlike Yaya who looks utter shite. I'd push Milner into the middle in his place.

When I watch games in flesh I am often unimpressed by Milner. Then when I watch the game again on telly he always seems to have played much better than I'd realised.

milner isnt playing well at the moment....he isnt adding a lot to the attacking side of our game at all.....there is little creativity from his

his work rate is awesome and he never stops running but as far as an attacking threat he is barely registering

danny123 said:
blue dallas said:
lets get rid of milner and Ya Ya, and re-sign Musampa and Claudio Reyna.

Clueless !

You sir, have a great idea there ;)

A little unfair not to mention Ricky Holden and Buster Phillips, Far superior;

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.