Misheard Lyrics

When I was working at Dunlops a young lad would sing merrily away to the words of
"Eating Lightbulbs" Honestly !!

Maybe I am missing something here but didn't the title of the song tell him what the lyrics were ? Ok you might get the second line of a song wrong but when you get the title wrong you really have no chance......
unless he was tyred !!

shall I get my coat.

Maybe I am missing something here but didn't the title of the song tell him what the lyrics were ? Ok you might get the second line of a song wrong but when you get the title wrong you really have no chance......
unless he was tyred !!

shall I get my coat.
I worked at the distribution centre for footwear/sportshoes. The lad obviously wasn`t too pumped up.

Ever since I was on holiday in Malta in 1979 aged 9, I thought Eruption were singing “One way ticket to the moon”, only to find out just a few years ago that it was a “One way ticket to the blues”. Quite appropriate on a City forum and maybe we can make a chant out of it.

Take me down to the very last city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty - paradise city by guns and roses

The classics:

Zadok the priest.

Or Zadok got pissed and peed on the carpet.
Cut to 1:40.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.