Monaco - Post Match thread.

Sagna - 34 years old
Kolarov - 31 years old
Clichy - 31 years old

How? Just fucking how are we playing a second leg of a CL tie with those 3 in the defence?!

I'm sorry but playing dinho as the sole holding midfielder was a mistake, a tactical one!

Already said I would have started Yaya (over KDB) but it does not excuse the performance of the players and tactics cannot be blamed for their failures, imo, unless those players were actually doing exacty what Pep asked of them; I'm sure they weren't.

Hey guys .

I'm sorry for the ones who welcomed me nicely and had a nice time on discusting with me, I think it must be tough for you to see me post right now, but I need to do it, since some guys here just bulled me.

I think you guys totally underratted our players and squad. When I told you that fabi/baka wasnt on their level, it was just an excuses. When i told you that Silva was a pure talent and will be a top 3 ballon d'or, I was wrong. When i told you that Mbappe doesn't need 3 shots to put one in the net, i was just a french proud guys.
Well, it looks like I wasn't that much wrong.

Congrats overall to city, it was two beautifull games. Both team deserved to go through, it was equal at the end.

Really high quality coach duel too. Was a pleasure. Hope to see you on groups next year, so we can duel again, and both goes through :)

Have a nice end of season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.