Monday am work plans ?

Just go in and smile is my plan. If anything is said just thank them for giving it to us in front of 70,000 of their own. Then walk away with the same smug grin. Its going to be a great day but jaw ache from smiling all day will be worth it.

Think I’ll buy a few papers and leave them lying on my desk - back page up of course. Other than that I’ll just be dignified - saying nothing really hurts the Rags at work - many of whom seem very insecure. It must be having a blue as a boss.

Am I the only sober Blue?
Stuck in work until Thursday morning.... Sleep at work every night too until then. Then 7 days to enjoy!

No you're not.
Had a few yesterday affy then went home at half time in rags game. Celebrated with a Sunday roast, big joint and small honey JD. Up at 7am this morning for grandad duties and school run before dropping Grandaughter off at 12. Then it's to the pub for a proper celebratory scoop using the £160 i won from a nice little double at the bookies (wba and newcastle win).

Some great replies in here especially the celebrations one ha ha.
Whatever work you do my fellow city fans give it them with both barrels.
Double whamy, bottom of the league beating them and beating them well and us winning the league.
I shall be wearing a full city kit plus boots and shinpads for the school run, it's my day today and nothing will get in my way.

My 2 grandkids will be sporting blue and white scarfs on the school run today, as will both my dogs.

Considering the unexpected crowning yesterday, my eggs were fully in Sunday's basket and stayed sober yesterday, not even watching the rags!

Safe to say this time next week I will be extremely hung over!

I won't talk to anyone about football when we lose, so I can't really take the piss (openly) today.

I work in an office with about 85 people. Only 2 City fans, both of us locals, the rest are rags and dippers.

Happy day though.

The only rag in our office has not turned in.

I did not celebrate much yesterday as I was washed from going Spuds on Saturday. Nipped out for a couple but was knackered so back home for MOTD2

Sunday I getting on it and booking the Monday off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.