Morrissey does it again...... (thankfully I didn't go....)

Mad Eyed Screamer

The Man bailed out of a gig last night in Tucson after 6 songs as he'd lost his voice.... (5th gig of the tour....)
I was going to go.... and to the next gig in Dallas tomorrow, but decided i wasn't going to risk the cost again....
I'm sure many on here will wish him a speedy recovery.... (and a gig in Tampa please....)

The Man bailed out of a gig last night in Tucson after 6 songs as he'd lost his voice.... (5th gig of the tour....)
I was going to go.... and to the next gig in Dallas tomorrow, but decided i wasn't going to risk the cost again....
I'm sure many on here will wish him a speedy recovery.... (and a gig in Tampa please....)
IIWTw2Foef89a

Oh goodie, another morrissey cancels/is a twat thread :)

I vote twat.

I'm puzzled.
A. It's very unusual for such a nice man, as M*******y undoubtedly is, to let his fans down. He's not done it before, has he?
B. How exactly can you lose something you've never had?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off back to my succulent toasted bacon and sausage sandwich.

Last edited:
If you knew his "voice" (loose definition of the term) was going to give in after a handful of songs, wouldn't that be worth a premium on the ticket price?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.