Moss Side Shooting and Street Party

I’ve lost track of what this thread is about, other than 2 murders in Moss Side, that’s fast regaining its reputation as a lawless area.

In the days / months to come we might find out more about the motives behind the killings.

I live in an unfashionable part of East London and generally don’t give a fuck when there’s been another gang related murder. I spent large swathes of my life in South Wales and the West Country where this stuff just did not happen. Any murder would’ve been talked about for years. I just want to sell my house and move somewhere safe.
That's just plain bollocks. This stuff happens in South Wales

How do the police act ? If a thousand people decide to attend one place there is little the police can do to stop them. If they kettle them they get sued, if they simply block a road people find another way around. If they identify the organiser, (the guy stood at the turntable deck) exactly what could they arrest him for, possibly behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace ? good look with that one. It is not as simple as 'the police could stop it'.
'repetitive beats'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Justice_and_Public_Order_Act_1994

thats because BLM has been infiltrated by extreme left nut jobs who want to politicise it and turn into anti police / authority rather than tacking institutional racism. (Which does need tackling) Ive also heard unconfirmed rumours that the delightful Mr Soros has gotten involved....
hahahaha. alright donald.

I live in an unfashionable part of East London and generally don’t give a fuck when there’s been another gang related murder. I spent large swathes of my life in South Wales and the West Country where this stuff just did not happen. Any murder would’ve been talked about for years. I just want to sell my house and move somewhere safe.
Salisbury looks very nice..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.