Most irritating TV/Radio advert.

plusnet2.png

Money Supermarket,it was fun 6 + months ago but enough already
I especially hate how they're desperately trying to make their #epicbuilder and #epicsquads go viral, like anyone cares.

It's as if they imagine that in offices and playgrounds nation-wide people are enthusiastically discussing whether they are supporting the builders of the bankers (or what ever the suited ones are meant to be).

It reminds me of the whole Gareth Gates vs Will Young debacle, when buses with their faces on travelled across the country and claimed that the nation was split in their loyalties, when in fact no one gave a tiny shit.

Money Supermarket,it was fun 6 + months ago but enough already

I have to question your judgement. Fun? Fun? Are you mental? :)

It's an instant inner brain explosion that sees me fly in slow motion across the room to get the remote whilst screaming Nooooooooooooo

The radio adverts are a delight compered to hearing Ed Sheeran's miserable, dreary fucking music every other song.

How many songs does he currently have in the charts.

Seems a very nice and clearly talented bloke to be fair, I'm just not keen on his music.
Throw into the mix that he's a daywalker and therefore, by default, a wrong 'un.

Turn the tv off then. Go for a walk. Have a wank. Do your hair.
3 or 4 wanks a day is enough for me, so that's out. I have fuck all hair left, so that's not going to take up much time. I have a walk as soon as I get up (medical reasons). And if you're in the middle of watching something, turning off the box isn't an option. A big shout out to whoever invented the mute button though. But thanks for your understanding. It really means a lot to me. Have a nice day.

3 or 4 wanks a day is enough for me, so that's out. I have fuck all hair left, so that's not going to take up much time. I have a walk as soon as I get up (medical reasons). And if you're in the middle of watching something, turning off the box isn't an option. A big shout out to whoever invented the mute button though. But thanks for your understanding. It really means a lot to me. Have a nice day.

Always a pleasure mate. You are one of the old guard. A poster I class as an equal, well, as equal as a bog dwelling halfwit can get but I'm sure you can appreciate the sentiment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.