Most irritating TV/Radio advert.

James Corden where he says "that's why they call me the parking master" No-one has ever called you the parking master you insufferable self important moob

Sorry Jim, just tired.

Forgive me?
If you're tired because you stayed up to watch that circus sideshow last night, I've got no sympathy for you. You argumentative twat.

Quick tip (and I give you this for free); if (if?) you're tired and cranky now, wait til you get old and become a BOF.

If you're tired because you stayed up to watch that circus sideshow last night, I've got no sympathy for you. You argumentative twat.

Quick tip (and I give you this for free); if (if?) you're tired and cranky now, wait til you get old and become a BOF.

Fuck me mate, I am old. 51 this year. And no, I didn't stay up for the circus.

I saw an irritating Coke ad before leaving Cambodia last week which had a young lady swigging from the bottle of pop and from amidst the ads jingle came this exaggerated 'gulp' sound which was more akin to a grizzly bear eating its first salmon since hibernation. Quite nauseating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.