Most you have ever won on a bet?

Had £40 on a Milton Bradley horse at 11/2 plus a £20 R/F with his second string at 20/1.They came in 1st and 2nd,won £1560

£5 treble at goodwood in August 2002. Picked the first three selections of Rob Wright (excellent tipster in The Times newspaper), and they all came in..... £782.

Just a shame shame I was hopelessly addicted to marching powder at the time and put all the winnings up my nose.

£2000 tonight on a sky request a bet!!

Lewondowski to score a header and Arsenal to miss a penalty. Not a bad nights work!

The only thing I have ever won in my life was at bingo when I was a kid on holidays at Robin hood holiday camp in Rhyl. I won a naked, black baby doll that I gave to my little sister.

The only thing I have ever won in my life was at bingo when I was a kid on holidays at Robin hood holiday camp in Rhyl. I won a naked, black baby doll that I gave to my little sister.
Now you buy them from the adult shop ( wink wink)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.