Mourhino is on his way to City.....

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Longevity said he won't leave Dortmund for the foreseeable future, and Stability said he doesn't like the weather in Manchester....
And Durability said he can't abide our food.

And Loyalty wouldn't comment

Nah, you are all not seeing it. Stablity and Longeivity is actually a single entity, a single force that currrently dwells in merseyside but originated from glasgow.

But contrary to most, I actually think mancini has done a very good job thus far in what is a rather difficult, frustrating and a lose-lose situation. Lose- lose because if the team loses or plays badly, it is because mancini is inept, stubborn and lacks man management skills but if the team wins and is playing well, then the credit and respect is diverted from him and towards the reality of the club having so much money to spend and that any orangitang with that kind of money can win games.

So I have a lot of profound sympathy and respect for mancini as i believe he had managed to find a way inspite of the psychological hurdles and difficulties he faces in running a club like manchester city.

So im a Mancini man but if we are to change a manager, then DAVID MOYES is the man that can bring the longeivity that even mancini (refer to the pre chelsea match conference) cannot promise.

Blueband Brother said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
And Durability said he can't abide our food.

Nah, you are all not seeing it. Stablity and Longeivity is actually a single entity, a single force that currrently dwells in merseyside but originated from glasgow.

But contrary to most, I actually think mancini has done a very good job thus far in what is a rather difficult, frustrating and a lose-lose situation. Lose- lose because if the team loses or plays badly, it is because mancini is inept, stubborn and lacks man management skills but if the team wins and is playing well, then the credit and respect is diverted from him and towards the reality of the club having so much money to spend and that any orangitang with that kind of money can win games.

So I have a lot of profound sympathy and respect for mancini as i believe he had managed to find a way inspite of the psychological hurdles and difficulties he faces in running a club like manchester city.

So im a Mancini man but if we are to change a manager, then DAVID MOYES is the man that can bring the longeivity that even mancini (refer to the pre chelsea match conference) cannot promise.

I agree,

If and when Mancini to be replaced, than I would like David Moyes to be the man.

CityCTID said:
Blueband Brother said:

I agree,

If and when Mancini to be replaced, than I would like David Moyes to be the man.
replace a proven winner with someone who has never won anything or managed a big club,get real

CityCTID said:
Blueband Brother said:

I agree,

Just to make it clear.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!

Both of you should go away and wash your fingers with bleach!!!

if .... IF ... we ever lost Mancini for one reason or another, i'd prefer Laudrup over Mourniho now, already a class man and is starting to flourish with success, definitely one to keep an eye out on over the future years.

CityCTID said:
Blueband Brother said:

I agree,

Thank the Lord that you are not the person making the decision.

Juan King said:
CityCTID said:
Blueband Brother said:

I agree,

Evidently the club have displayed an inherent lack of wisdom in the past 12 months, particularly in the transfer window and this has bothered me. I wager that the only aspect of staff that is showing real competence and wisdom is our media section, who are doing an incredible job with the website, city tv on youtube and general pr work.

It seems that some folks in this forum are also displaying that lack of wisdom.

So I can only pray that, if mancini does leave,( hope he does not), the person actually making the decison is wise enough and have the foresight to realise that going for fancy big name managers like pellegrini or whatever name you can think of, mourinho,lol, and so on is not the answer and will not bring sustainanble success and stability. Yes, they may win one or two trophies but they will be of before you know it and the cycle will begin all over again.

I dont want this club to become like chelsea.

David moyes is one of the best young managers in europe with all the qualities to be one of the best in the world with the right resources and backing.

I believe city is a perfect match for him and will be the wise choice.

Blueband Brother said:
Juan King said:
CityCTID said:
I agree,

Evidently the club have displayed an inherent lack of wisdom in the past 12 months, particularly in the transfer window and this has bothered me. I wager that the only aspect of staff that is showing real competence and wisdom is our media section, who are doing an incredible job with the website, city tv on youtube and general pr work.

It seems that some folks in this forum are also displaying that lack of wisdom.

So I can only pray that, if mancini does leave,( hope he does not), the person actually making the decison is wise enough and have the foresight to realise that going for fancy big name managers like pellegrini or whatever name you can think of, mourinho,lol, and so on is not the answer and will not bring sustainanble success and stability. Yes, they may win one or two trophies but they will be of before you know it and the cycle will begin all over again.

I dont want this club to become like chelsea.

David moyes is one of the best young managers in europe with all the qualities to be one of the best in the world with the right resources and backing.

I believe city is a perfect match for him and will be the wise choice.

cm-50676-05121d058ee619.gif

Moyes doesn't play nice football though and that is why I believe he won't be on the shortlist. Part of the club's vision will be to play beautiful, attractive football. Everton are a good team but their football is anything but beautiful. And don't blame Everton's budget, teams like Swansea and half of La Liga are blowing that myth out of the water.

Replacing Mancini with Moyes this summer would be a big mistake IMO. Too many people are getting infatuated with the whole "he manages on a budget" coach. Well so did Mancini at Lazio, it's a lot harder at a top club, just ask Mark Hughes who had Blackburn finish 6th and 7th then couldn't hack it here.

If Mancini has to go, make sure it's someone like the name in the topic title who is coming in, not David Moyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.