Mourinho did us a big favour

Must admit I checked out when they scored in injury time 1st half.

What a result when I clocked back in!!

Another week/game goes by that Chelsea lost ground on City without their 2 best players. A huge, huge result, blue boys.

Didsbury Dave said:
Rammy Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
GDM is like the genetically modified, bionically supercharged football genius son of Bill Shankley compared to some of the balloons that have been polluting the forum with their 'wisdom' over the last week.

Jesus wept. We have plumbed new lows of festering idiocy, and most of it at ear-splitting volume and on loop like a stuck record.

I can only agree. I've got neck ache from the amount of shaking of my head I've had to do at some of the dribble posted....

There used to be a middle aged guy who wandered round the Rusholme pubs before games at Maine road. Every single week he was there, and you'd hear him approaching from several tables away. He carried a bucket and his spiel was the same for every table,every single week of every single season. "British 'eart Foundation. And let's hope you never need 'em. Three operations I had, and I wouldn't be 'ere if it wasn't for this lot. Just a few pence, lads, might save a life. Might be yours, hahahahaha". Thats what he said, time after time after time, week after week after week, and I really think that he thought that everyone was enjoying the joke. In reality you chucked a quid in to get rid of him. He was a standing joke. Probably a lovely guy, Jesus, he was doing all this for charity, come rain or shine. But I strongly suspect that hell on earth would be an hour next to him at a party, laughing at his own jokes and talking simple-minded rubbish.

I get his image in my head every time.

Remember the guy well, like clockwork in Hardys on matchday, same old shite every time. Hope it all went to BHF...could be wrong but wasn't so sure at the time.

shauns goat said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Rammy Blue said:
I can only agree. I've got neck ache from the amount of shaking of my head I've had to do at some of the dribble posted....

There used to be a middle aged guy who wandered round the Rusholme pubs before games at Maine road. Every single week he was there, and you'd hear him approaching from several tables away. He carried a bucket and his spiel was the same for every table,every single week of every single season. "British 'eart Foundation. And let's hope you never need 'em. Three operations I had, and I wouldn't be 'ere if it wasn't for this lot. Just a few pence, lads, might save a life. Might be yours, hahahahaha". Thats what he said, time after time after time, week after week after week, and I really think that he thought that everyone was enjoying the joke. In reality you chucked a quid in to get rid of him. He was a standing joke. Probably a lovely guy, Jesus, he was doing all this for charity, come rain or shine. But I strongly suspect that hell on earth would be an hour next to him at a party, laughing at his own jokes and talking simple-minded rubbish.

I get his image in my head every time.

Remember the guy well, like clockwork in Hardys on matchday, same old shite every time. Hope it all went to BHF...could be wrong but wasn't so sure at the time.

Birch Villa

If Maureen spent as much time on the training pitch as he does in the press room bitching about other teams / players they would have probably have beaten the Baggies

Just go to show mind games only work when you win your matches

Just like wee Davey trying to convince himself he is in charge of a top team deluded laughing stock Davey it doesn't matter how many times you say it it wont make it be true

The_Mo said:
Calm down guys. We drew in our last game to bloody Norwich! Does that make MP a rubbish manager? Maureen has won the european cup with two different teams as well as the league in three different countries. Ok, a clown he may be, but a bad manager? Give your head a wobble lads! If he was at Yoonited they would be in the top 4 and, who knows, maybe even pushing for the league. Maybe.
He has won the Champions League twice, he has never won the European Cup. I know many say it's the same thing, but it isn't - it is a helluva lot easier to win the Champions League.

You're right with your calm down comment though. I personally think he should just be ignored, however we are now getting 'Rag' type fans who can't abide any criticism of City. It was always going to happen, and as fans we do appear to have lost our sense of humour.

malg said:
The_Mo said:
Calm down guys. We drew in our last game to bloody Norwich! Does that make MP a rubbish manager? Maureen has won the european cup with two different teams as well as the league in three different countries. Ok, a clown he may be, but a bad manager? Give your head a wobble lads! If he was at Yoonited they would be in the top 4 and, who knows, maybe even pushing for the league. Maybe.
He has won the Champions League twice, he has never won the European Cup. I know many say it's the same thing, but it isn't - it is a helluva lot easier to win the Champions League.

You're right with your calm down comment though. I personally think he should just be ignored, however we are now getting 'Rag' type fans who can't abide any criticism of City. It was always going to happen, and as fans we do appear to have lost our sense of humour.

Oh please.

Do you honestly think we would have let ongoing criticism from someone like Jose pass in years gone by.

Of course not. We would have had a go at him then just like supporters of any football club.

The biggest change in the past few years has been the amount of people desperate to use the "we've become like rags" line.

12478157794_f3b92497c0.jpg

whp.blue said:
If Maureen spent as much time on the training pitch as he does in the press room bitching about other teams / players they would have probably have beaten the Baggies

Just go to show mind games only work when you win your matches

Just like wee Davey trying to convince himself he is in charge of a top team deluded laughing stock Davey it doesn't matter how many times you say it it wont make it be true

A typically naive insight into the working of Mourinho and management in general. Do you think Mourinho spends hours and hours practicing his press conferences? He goes out to con the world into thinking he believes what he says. He knows his Chelsea side are capable of winning the league. He knows City have been in transformation and he knows what Chelsea need to do to improve. For all of Pellegrini's calm and collected demeanour we still have dropped points in games. Mourinho's record in football speaks volumes. He will tread on toes to get where he wants to go. He may have had lady luck on his side at times but in football you have to make your own luck. Fergie time was no coincidence was it!?

Tricks of the trade are important. Pellegrini goes about things in another way. Respectfully and politely. But he is still putting in as much hard work and effort as Mourinho on the training ground.

Are Sky still insisting that Chelsea have opened up a four point gap with a draw against West Brom. Piss funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.