Mourinho or Mancini

The cookie monster said:
LoveCity said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2277745/Martin-Samuel-Jose-Mourinho-destructive-Manchester-United-City.html#axzz2KRLRpmif

Martin Samuel reckons he is too destructive for us AND United and mirrors the sentiment that he wouldn't fit the image our club is trying to build. I'm not sure really, I think in the event Mancini was sacked he'd be a good bridge between Mancini and the 'legacy' manager as I find it hard to see Mourinho as a 10 year man with a strong belief in youth/academy which eventually our manager will have no option but to have.
Good read that,exactly what i said on here last night
Tixi and sorano will paint him as a disruptive individual who will harm the name of the club
Spot on.

Y'know anyone with even a modicum of objectivity can see that when it comes to starting fires, Mancini and Mourinho are cut from the same cloth - so the same reasons why Txiki and Ferran would never employ Mourinho, are the reasons why they won't keep Mancini around much longer.

mourinho would be a terrible appointment for us IMO

it's about the next 20/30 years, not 3.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
LoveCity said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2277745/Martin-Samuel-Jose-Mourinho-destructive-Manchester-United-City.html#axzz2KRLRpmif

Martin Samuel reckons he is too destructive for us AND United and mirrors the sentiment that he wouldn't fit the image our club is trying to build. I'm not sure really, I think in the event Mancini was sacked he'd be a good bridge between Mancini and the 'legacy' manager as I find it hard to see Mourinho as a 10 year man with a strong belief in youth/academy which eventually our manager will have no option but to have.
Tixi and sorano will paint him as a disruptive individual who will harm the name of the club
Spot on.

Y'know anyone with even a modicum of objectivity can see that when it comes to starting fires, Mancini and Mourinho are cut from the same cloth - so the same reasons why Txiki and Ferran would never employ Mourinho, are the reasons why they won't keep Mancini around much longer.

Yes Mancini is abrasive but he's nowhere even close to Mourinho when it comes to starting fires, as you put it. Mourinho's on a level all on his own in that regard.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
LoveCity said:

Spot on.

Why do people keep insisting that 'Soriano and Txiki would never employ Mourinho'? They nearly employed him at Barcelona but decided Guardiola would appease the fans more.

Txiki and Mourinho are very good friends and they would jump at the chance if he was available.

Rolee said:
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Spot on.

Yes Mancini is abrasive but he's nowhere even close to Mourinho when it comes to starting fires, as you put it. Mourinho's on a level all on his own in that regard.

The face of manchester city
I think not
10fomlt.jpg

The cookie monster said:
Rolee said:
BillyShears said:

I think not
10fomlt.jpg

Shit answer.

If you want me to take your posts seriously try not ducking the subject whenever you're confronted with an uncomfortable truth. Otherwise I'll just ignore you mate.

bluetrue said:
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Spot on.

Why do people keep insisting that 'Soriano and Txiki would never employ Mourinho'? They nearly employed him at Barcelona but decided Guardiola would appease the fans more.

Txiki and Mourinho are very good friends and they would jump at the chance if he was available.

Very good friends? What do you base that on? Is there evidence of this friendship?

The cookie monster said:
Rolee said:
BillyShears said:

I think not
10fomlt.jpg
You love that moment I reckon you have a big poster of it on your wall. never the less that moment will never effect his ability to get a top job at any club
Look at what top footballers get away with
"Oh so you beat a girl to a pulp in a night club Mr King no worries heres £40k a week"<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:15 am --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
Rolee said:
BillyShears said:

I think not
10fomlt.jpg

No this is the face of Man City
mario1_1647603a.jpg

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
Rolee said:

I think not
10fomlt.jpg
You love that moment I reckon you have a big poster of it on your wall. never the less that moment will never effect his ability to get a top job at any club
Look at what top footballers get away with
"Oh so you beat a girl to a pulp in a night club Mr King no worries heres £40k a week"

-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:15 am --

The cookie monster said:
Rolee said:

I think not
10fomlt.jpg

No this is the face of Man City
mario1_1647603a.jpg
Am just pissed off bobby didnt hit him
Give me that everyday,training ground tussle

Boyblue, do you really think them two scenarios are comparable? One is of a man with a nasty, vindictive nature, the other is of a man exasperated in his attempt to discipline. How is this comparable?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.