Mourinho or Mancini

Rolee said:
Boyblue, do you really think them two scenarios are comparable? One is of a man with a nasty, vindictive nature, the other is of a man exasperated in his attempt to discipline. How is this comparable?
Boyblue has gone to the darkside mate
He's still a good poster but he's bailed to soon on bobby.

s4bcew.jpg

30218uq.jpg

Rolee said:
Boyblue, do you really think them two scenarios are comparable? One is of a man with a nasty, vindictive nature, the other is of a man exasperated in his attempt to discipline. How is this comparable?
Looks like 2 men being stupid cunts in different ways to me
Although I backed Mancini on this all the people outside thought differently and that the point

"THE FACE OF MAN CITY IS MANCINI"

Again Billy, nothing nasty or vindictive there. Rash and unnecessary but doesn't come close to that despicable act from Mourinho.

It does make me piss the way people are painting Mourhino as the devil and Mancini as a saint.

As above,they are cut from similar cloth,except i believe Jose carries off his 'arrogance' far better due to his extra charisma and superior managerial talent.

Limited ability aside,Mancini is stubborn,aggressive,petulant,stroppy and unapproachable,somewhat of a loose cannon,he certainly doesnt represent the image some of you have imagined.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rolee said:
Looks like 2 men being stupid ***** in different ways to me
Although I backed Mancini on this all the people outside thought differently and that the point

"THE FACE OF MAN CITY IS MANCINI"

What people outside? What did they think?

FantasyIreland said:
It does make me piss the way people are painting Mourhino as the devil and Mancini as a saint.

As above,they are cut from similar cloth,except i believe Jose carries off his 'arrogance' far better due to his extra charisma and superior managerial talent.

Limited ability aside,Mancini is stubborn,aggressive,petulant,stroppy and unapproachable,somewhat of a loose cannon,he certainly doesnt represent the image some of you have imagined.

Who's painting Mancini as a saint?

This type of argument winds me up. You are intentionally putting words in the other side's mouth to strengthen your own argument.

Rolee said:
FantasyIreland said:

Who's painting Mancini as a saint?

This type of argument winds me up. You are intentionally putting words in the other side's mouth to strengthen your own argument.
He despises mancini just as much as billy does
Ignore the halfwit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.