Mourinho vs Pellegrini

The post from Latics Fan SJK is one of the very best posts I have ever seen on this forum. He has utterly dissected Billy and laid bare his hypocrisy for all to see, and has done it without any breach of the CoC that I can see and yet,bang on cue, up pops a mod to get everyone to back off. Which coincidentally seems to happen whenever Billy has made a twat of himself.

Some people really do have 'protected poster' status on here.
But is it hypocrisy to change your mind? I don't think it is, certainly not in the football world. We do it every week as supporters. We've all said a player isn't good enough only for them to turn out great and vice versa.
You can only judge somebody like Mourinho on the evidence you have to date. The last 2 years or so he's become a parody of himself so I've gone from not minding him to disliking him. It's not a big deal.

Billy in finally seeing the light and realizing that Maureen is a vile **** shocker. Big fucking deal, shall we drag up all the dougheads that thought Zabba was shit?

no doubt mourinho is a great manager , but when one of his many teams have won a trophy , its all about him , Mourinho has won the premiership , Mourinho has won the champs league ,etc etc Were as when MP won the premiership , Manchester City won the premier league ,Manchester City won the League Cup , Mourinho has to be the centre of attention , the club he manages is just a vehicle for his massive ego. it eventually will all turn sour at the rent boys , give him a couple of more seasons , and he will be looking for his next challenge ,(or Abramovich will sack him for the insipid , predictable football his teams invariably produce) ,then instead of "coming home" to the chavs , he will probably "come home" to Porto.

So what if somebody has changed their minds over a couple of years. It's hardly a new thing when it comes to football is it. I didn't mind Mourinho myself when he first burst onto the scene. Who didn't enjoy his dash down the line in wild celebration after beating those gobshites in the CL? Who didn't will Chelsea on to beat the same gobshites to the premier league title when he first rocked up in the UK?
I know I did.
Things change though and over time you get to see more of a person which leaves you in a better position to make your mind up.
I used to think he was great, now I think he's a **** who I'd rather not manage City.
It seems getting one up on somebody on the Internet is more important to some people than accepting their view may be different - or God forbid change.

Spot on. I used to like Mourinho myself but now would hate to have him at our club.

I've had a fair few disagreements with Billy/MA about managers over the years but he has every right to change his opinion without being vilified for it.

Spot on. I used to like Mourinho myself but now would hate to have him at our club.

I've had a fair few disagreements with Billy/MA about managers over the years but he has every right to change his opinion without being vilified for it.
Vilified? I thought it was hilarious, the forum having a bit of fun at his expense, and I'm sure he would see the funny side. It's not changing your opinion that's amusing, it's changing your opinion and then arguing with others who have almost the exact same opinion that's quite funny. A bit like the reformed alcoholic lecturing an occasional drinker about the demon drink. ;)

But is it hypocrisy to change your mind? I don't think it is, certainly not in the football world. We do it every week as supporters. We've all said a player isn't good enough only for them to turn out great and vice versa.
You can only judge somebody like Mourinho on the evidence you have to date. The last 2 years or so he's become a parody of himself so I've gone from not minding him to disliking him. It's not a big deal.

Nope, it's not hypocrisy to change your mind. Billy changes his mind almost as much as his user name; so what.

I'll happily admit that I had Mourinho high on my list of people to replace Mancini but that was then. As someone who favours Barca, except when they are facing City, Mou's antics at Madrid did not amuse me but it's his return to the Chav's that has really made me adjust my opinion on him. I do not anticipate putting Mourinho on any future wish list for the next City manager.

Who is the better coach / manager? Probably Maureen i would say. Who would i prefer at our club? Pellers every single day of the week. I think Maureen is a vile piece of utter shit. I find him a horrible rat of a person and it will only be a matter of time before Chelsea fans turn on him again. Madrid fans hated him and he dragged their club through the mud. His cheap shot gouge of an eye and then running off against Barca being a perfect example of his character. He wins things and its hard to knock that, but for me there is a bigger picture than just winning things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.