Moussa Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top young player and has made the transition from Fulham's star youth team striker to a first team regular, and more.

Is he better than Nacho though? Unless Bony goes there's not much point in this signing.

Although if he's cheap then worth a punt.

Top young player and has made the transition from Fulham's star youth team striker to a first team regular, and more.

Is he better than Nacho though? Unless Bony goes there's not much point in this signing.

Although if he's cheap then worth a punt.
2 very young strikers and Kun doesn't sound the best idea.

Maybe not, but Sterling can play up there too and we may as well be playing with Kun and two young strikers now... because Bony is a waste of fucking space.

Yes but Sterling is the biggest waste of money a team has ever spent - according to media , the world and his dog .

I thought we were supposedly in for this guy? Gone to Celtic so he can't be that good.
It does seem an odd move given the hype.....gets to link up with Roberts again though which could prove beneficial to both.

Crazy theory....perhaps its us who have signed him and we're loaning him to Celtic(almost a development club) under the pretence they have bought him ;-)

Anyone watch him how good is he ? If good why Celtic ? Perhaps we where following him and recommended him to Celtic? How close are our links to them? This transfer passed me by till today with Celtic playing champions league game already and him being in the team

It does seem an odd move given the hype.....gets to link up with Roberts again though which could prove beneficial to both.

Crazy theory....perhaps its us who have signed him and we're loaning him to Celtic(almost a development club) under the pretence they have bought him ;-)

I agree with this. Could be a smokescreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.